Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the outcome of the conversation with a manager on Thursday about the 18% charge? I had to leave early and didnt find out what happened.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
gixxer1 said:
What was the outcome of the conversation with a manager on Thursday about the 18% charge? I had to leave early and didnt find out what happened.
Should have stayed....now it is a mystery to you!!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: Bike Night

gixxer1 said:
Oh you want to play like that.:finger:
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: YUP!!!!:twofinger

Here is a hint....we won and someone might not have a job anymore at SRC.:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :D

·
Registered
262 Posts
I say we let Tea Bagger have his way with her!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
I say we let Tea Bagger have his way with her!!
She might like strapping it on and hitting the big man from behind!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I heard you take it "dry.":twofinger

I'd take in the ass before I'd take it like you do, done the throat on a daily basis by your fellow band members. So tell me who does have the biggest dick and sweetest cum in the Village People?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
I'd take in the ass before I'd take it like you do, done the throat on a daily basis by your fellow band members. So tell me who does have the biggest dick and sweetest cum in the Village People?
Village people...that is a new one, we are moving away from the Adams Family?:twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
Yeah, you would know about that ass-fisting... I hear you G-burg boys are into that shit!

Sick BASTIDS!!!:twofinger
Just remember that when I was in prison, I had a tougher dude then you for my bitch! Plus he was a guard armed with more then CS spray, bitch!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Just remember that when I was in prison, I had a tougher dude then you for my bitch! Plus he was a guard armed with more then CS spray, bitch!
And now you have Jeremy... you must be so disappointed!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
o|||||||o said:
And now you have Jeremy... you must be so disappointed!:twofinger

Nah, I like rapeing big bald men in cop uniforms who are on a power trip cause of the badge. I'll pierce your friggen eye with that piece of tin! Hahahahahahaha, and I'll do it in front of your kitty! Hahahahahahaha, Snigg will hold you down while I do it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts