Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robert ,

Something just happened... The last time you went down , you lost a whole bunch of posts... Or the Nazi moderators are on the loose ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!

Im only concerned because I was making fun of Pete and RCjohn, No really The BHP thread is gone .. Along with a few others in the How Do I section.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I thought I was insane, but that would explain how, after the first time you went down, like almost a week ago, I had posted a thread in Gear asking about Kushitani leathers. I know there is one there now, I posted it today :)

EDIT: haha, my Kushitani thread, the one I did today since my old one dissapeared, has now gone off in search of the other one I guess :)

Robert, is this some cruel cruel Groundhog day joke?!?! :D

[Edited by Rob Nance on 02-05-2001 at 07:25 PM]

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
If you could hear me right now you would hear me screaming while pulling my hair out of my head. :(

Still trying to figure out what is going on.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i lost a few posts too :(

squid's deleting my post again and blaming it on will!!!!!

:p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RRDon said:
Damn, I've got to quit administrating myself. ;):D
Haven't you ever heard that doing that will make you go blind? :D

P.S. I just had to enter my classified ad for the *third* time because of the crashes, but I'm beating Robert up about that in "another" forum. ;)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Looks like this thread is safe for now so...Rob, did you get your leathers yet? I looked in my Kushitani catalog last night for a better picture of those pants. The "Real Ride" pants are baggy kind of like loose fitting jeans but the Dragon pants are more traditional and with knee sliders. Hope you got the kind you wanted.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ok, so I learned something about BHP :)

As for the leathers, they did not come yet, bleh. They don't have to be delivered until Thursday, so I guess they are just sitting on them :( I will let you know how they fit. I can live with them fitting a little bit loose. I want them to be comfortable for daily use, so... I will get a one piece when I start hitting the track.

On the good news front, income tax return of $1441 pays for leathers, and the rest of my credit card debt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts