Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To everyone:
With the recent economics crisis in both mine and Roberts lives, Sportbikeworld's future is severely threatened. As it stands now, unless we receive some committed donations by Friday, we will be submitting a termination notice to our current ISP service. Sportbikeworld.com as it is now will cease to exist within two weeks of that notice..

Robert and I have talked at great length today about this. Unfortunately we are both out of alternatives. So we're looking for anyone who is willing to commit to any amount of money: $10, $20 per month.

We're very sorry about how this is turning out. We both love providing this place for everyone, but realistically neither of us can afford it right now.

So raise your hand and offer up those $$$...

This is only going to be for a short while (6 months), while we get straightened out.

I'll keep everyone posted, and something official will be announced Friday.

Thanks everyone

Will & Robert

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you use Paypal, you can send payment to [email protected]

If you want to mail a check, send it to:
Will Darton
3401 North 37th Street #6
Phoenix, AZ 85018

I would prefer paypal because its faster, but whatever you can do is great

Thanks Everyone!

·
Registered
865 Posts
RedNinja said:
If you use Paypal, you can send payment to [email protected]

If you want to mail a check, send it to:
Will Darton
3401 North 37th Street #6
Phoenix, AZ 85018

I would prefer paypal because its faster, but whatever you can do is great

Thanks Everyone!
How do I use paypal....???:confused:

P

·
0 Posts
Cam McFarland said:

How do I use paypal....???:confused:
Cam, go to www.paypal.com. It's pretty simple to sign up for an account to use a credit card to pay online. Once your account is set up, you can specify the payee as Will indicated.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Done via paypal Pete....thanks:D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Actually, if you click on "Friends of SBW" at the top of all these pages, there are three pay-pal options posted. Once you sign up, the $$$ goes directly to the SBW account.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
RedNinja said:
A Big Fat Ass thank you goes out to FrankieG....he just contributed a whole bunch of dough to SBW's future.....

Thanks man you rock!!!!
So you found the a$$ kisser huh? ;) THANKS FRANKIE!!!!! :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
482 Posts
FrankieG said:

Hey! I resemble that remark!! :D
I'm sorry I see this remark all the time... isnt it supposed to be "I resent that remark"?

Sorry again... was just curious maybe this is said in some part of the country (or Earth)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts