Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tristan, Dave, Connie, Amy, Mark, Laura, John, Don, Stacia and T.J.

This might sound kind of cheesy but it makes me feel real good seeing you all get together for a ride. Glad everyone had fun!

I am working on a West coast get together for Sportbike World in Las Vegas sometime in November. Still in the very early planning stages.

I would also like to thank John (RCjohn) for the GREAT banner!

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green - Kermit the frog
But it sure is fun! - Robert Basil

[This message has been edited by Sportbikeworld (edited September 20, 2000).]

·
Registered
346 Posts
i'd would be very interested in the vegas ride on the west coast.. with sportbikeworld.. let meknow please.. via email thanks~!1

jos F thegoldenboy

------------------
Some day, i'll ride like all the famed riders of today.. for i will be the rider of tommorrow.. :D:D, cuz as of today.. i have only three months of riding everyday experience under my n*tS.. :D:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Woohoo! Vegas! That's on my end of the country..

------------------
Mojo
http://killersurf.com/mojo

"I always get screwed by the system. It's my job.
I'm the universe's bitch." - Drew Carey

·
Registered
873 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedNinja:
I'm there...and I know Jena will be there too!...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will, just so you know, it might be "hot out", you may want to reconsider.

:D :p

------------------
Fear Green.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenNinja:
Will, just so you know, it might be "hot out", you may want to reconsider.

:D :p

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
OUCH!

Count me in too, I hope. :D

------------------
You get the best thrills on two wheels!

Damn rice burners!

·
Registered
938 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sportbikeworld:

This might sound kind of cheesy but it makes me feel real good seeing you all get together for a ride. Glad everyone had fun!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like cheese :D. Actually, we owe you a big thank you. Without your hard work on creating and maintaining this site, our ride would have never happened. I was amazed at how well everyone got along and I feel like I've made some great new friends. It was great to be able to place a face with a name. I'm ready to do it again. We may have to change it from annual to semi-annual or quarterly :D.

OK..Velveeta mode off.

------------------
http://gsxr750.sportbikeworld.com

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have track days scheduled Nov. 3 at Willow Springs, and Nov. 13 and 20 at Laguna Seca. If the ride doesn't conflict with these dates Monster Mom and I will be there.

------------------
"I was born yesterday, but I was up late last night."
Gary P. Nunn

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Photobug,

How did you get a track day at Seca Nov. 20?? Are you going with a school or is it a open day?? Sorry for the questions but I really want to go. :D :D Maybe meet you there.

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

·
Registered
440 Posts
Dan,

Club Desmo rented the track for the day. I signed up about one month ago. I'm afraid it's too late to get in the Laguna Seca day, but they might have some openings at Button Willow next month. I don't have the Club Desmo URL here at work, so I'll send it to you after I get home.

You might want to check the DP Safety School. I'm in a class of theirs at Laguna Seca on Nov. 13. If you get lucky they'll still have an opening. Again, the URL is at home. :(

------------------
Gary P. Nunn

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm in for Vegas too! Can you say BUFFET?

------------------
RLJ3RD
"Those whom the gods would destroy they first make proud"

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Photobug,

If you could find out about the 13th of Nov. that would be great. How much is it for your first time?

If there is a open spot I WANT it. Thanks.

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

·
Registered
440 Posts
Dan, go to http://www.dpsafetyschool.com . You'll probably have to call to check about availability on Nov. 13. They don't have that info on their web site. Price is $275 for Laguna Seca.

The Club Desmo URL is http://www.clubdesmo.com

I shoulda been able to remember that one :eek:

------------------
Gary P. Nunn

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Photobug,

Thanks for the info. I called and the class is full.

Have you or anyone else ever ridden Buttonwillow. They have some spots avail. for Oct. 16th. I think I will go to that one.

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

1 - 16 of 16 Posts