Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was a great track event yeserday at the North Track at the Beaver. I can't remember the name of the proffessional photographer, though. It was something like Action Photos...

There might just be a decent photo of the "Rothmans" Daytona coming out of turn 10...

·
Registered
459 Posts
I went to the track day and would like to give our member a big hand on his first track day. he did great . but now I think he is going to want to do another one to improve even more. I know I would like to do one just to improve my riding skills some.
and yes I did say member and hand in the same post .
:D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
legrena said:
That was a great track event yeserday at the North Track at the Beaver. I can't remember the name of the proffessional photographer, though. It was something like Action Photos...

There might just be a decent photo of the "Rothmans" Daytona coming out of turn 10...
Still like the 200 mm rear? hopefully someday I will join you and we will swap me 180 mm onto your bike and let you feel the difference in turning. Glad you had fun, wished I could have joined you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hand on Big Member

Anytime you can put your hand on my big member, please let me know! Thanks for coming out. You really should have taken a few runs but you came unprepared!

As for the 200 rear, it was just fine. If I had the proper sliders, I would have taken it down even further. I actually think that it being a 200 really helped me out in tht long run.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts