Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me start by retitling my other post with this proper post. ...

The goal of this show is to draw fellow street and performance oriented sportbike riders alike to one grand place to evaluate the support of our own scene.. *the sportbike scene~!*

place..Anaheim convention center

date.. DECEMBER 17th

cover charge.. $18 @ door, $15 to submit your bike.. (bring your bike) :D

Vendors: floor space is available.. 10x10ft, 10x20ft, 10x30 ft.

judging will not commense this time innaurgural event, but some prizes will be given away to people choice,best mods, etc.

if you know any factory team representatives... please have them call me...and i can send anyone flyers or hard evidence that this show will go on~!.. thanks guys

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN SUBMITTING YOUR BIKE, CALL OR EMAIL ME.. G i x x 3 r b o y @aol.com or 310.704.6777 joseph

jos..F

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
??~~!!~~??

what do you guys think?.. interested? email me? questions??

joseph
thegoldenboy JOS..F

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nobody? :D:D:p

jos..F

G

·
I know Posin' Joe would be there but he is on the east coast ? I hear he has a killer Arai sticker on his bike !

RCjohn would also go and show off his chromed safety wire but he lives in goalerville.

Pete , well Pete's wife gets mad if he removes the doilies ..

Cmon you posers! Get out there ! Polish yer frames, chrome yer muffler bearings, tuck that gut in yer leathers and pose dammit! ! !

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha ha ~!

quite the funny guy.... i myself are the the polish and keep polishing your rim and frame kinda guy.. But i do appeciate a nice bike.. and as of right now. we've looked for more of an exotic type bike.. like i think an MV agusta will be in attendance.. also.. i think lockhart phillips will be bringin a race sponsored by.. etc etc. :D.. anyhow.. even if you dont wanna stay the whole time.. or bring your bike down.. come down check it out.. meet me.. :D:D:D..

thegoldenboy.. jos..F

1 - 5 of 5 Posts