Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to rent sportbikes in the phoenix area besides a buell at hacienda harley????

·
Registered
525 Posts
There is a place on Rural a couple blocks north of the 202 on the east side of the street. I dont know the name, but they rent vehicles. I have seen Hummers, corvettes, Harleys, and Honda XR200s sitting in front.

Maybe you should check it out?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Orignially posted by EngF4i
besides a buell at hacienda harley????

GrCh35 said:
Maybe Hacienda Harley you might be able to rent a Buell, they rent Harleys.

:confused: There seems to be an echo in here.

Its very hard to find rental sportbikes for a few good reasons. They are dangerous for the average rider, and require special skills to handle safely (Yea.. we ARE better then them!). They are fragile, and expensive to repair. Basically, they are a bad investment for a rental fleet.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Same as you, except the school part & the fix the house up part too. lol... I've been around. Don't come around here to often. Not the same as it use to be ya know. All in all everything is peachy. What ever happen to the guy that use to run this folder? I can't remember his name, but he use to have the get-togethers at Lenny's off the 101.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
GrCh35 said:
Same as you, except the school part & the fix the house up part too. lol... I've been around. Don't come around here to often. Not the same as it use to be ya know. All in all everything is peachy. What ever happen to the guy that use to run this folder? I can't remember his name, but he use to have the get-togethers at Lenny's off the 101.
Me just working, working and then I work some more. :)

Feel free to email anytime at [email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is a place that rents an F4i and and SV1000. My dad was telling me about it so I will try to find out where it's at and let you guys know. Edit: It is called ride time and is located on Cave Creek Road. Look in the phone book for the number. I believe they advertise in Cycle Trader also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts