Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a decent sportbike type game for the sony playstation? Perhaps the grand turismo of bikes?

------------------

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would recommend Ducati World.Well it was o.k. to me and I would also recommend Motor Racer World Tour it has 250cc and 500cc GP bikes.You can lean very close to the ground like the real racers.Also there is a game called Road Rash JailBreak where you are apart of a motorcycle gang (either cruiser or sportbikes your choice)and you have to get up in the ranks by winning races(not on race tracks but on highways and streets)and you must get your friend out of jail.Those are not Gran Turismos of motorcycles but they are pretty good.Superbike 2000 is o.k.(poor handling)There was a game called Test Drive Cycles coming out but it never did but it would be the Gran Turismo of motorcycles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also on Moto Racer World Tour there is a mode where you race another racer around city streets with traffic cars that switch lanes,there is a drag racing mode and they also have motocross bikes and freestyling and alot more.On Road Rash Jailbreak they have weapons such as crowbars,billly clubs,etc to knock you opponents off of their bikes and there is a Police mode where you are an officer and has to knock speeding riders off of their bikes to give them tickets.And Ducati had every Ducati bike ever you can buy them, sell them, race them, buy new helmets and leathers and much more.Please excuse my bad spelling I was rushing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts