Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For riders in and around Phoenix, Arizona, I have put together a list of the more respectable motorcycle businesses in the area. The list is based on feedback from several local riders. If you have any comments, corrections or additions to this list, you can contact me via the 'contact me' link on the page:

http://www.1opossum.com/links/shops/

·
Registered
251 Posts
So what should i do???

Ok i was getting ready to get a bike at town and country! All of the place's you listed they were for parts for bikes, i want to pick up a new bike so what do you think i should do??? Thanks...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look at the list again. Find the "Sales" section. You should see info on Apache, Cycle Moto and Premier Motorsports. Apache is highly recommended by LOTS of people I have run into locally. I live in Chandler like you, but Apache was the very first place I went before buying my F4i, despite it being on the other side of town. Unfortunately, they didn't have a SINGLE F4i in the showroom, so I had to go elsewhere. :crying: There may be a few other places here and there that will do good business with you if one of these three places doesn't sell the bike you're looking to get. But beware of those businesses listed under the "NOT RECOMMENDED" section!

That includes Town & Country! :finger:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Apache is owned by the same people that run Champion, out in Mesa. I've bought my last two bikes there, and have nothing but praise for 'em. I always use the salesman named Tim, if that helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts