Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
No really, with my new beige Joe Rocket suit and trick paint scheme on the R1 I never have problems with the law anymore :D :D

:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
as much as everyone has ripped on this guy........look at the facts . . . He rides around everyday when we all are thinking about riding or posting on this forum at work..and he can go as fast as he wants!!

BEST JOB EVER!!!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
"I know that guy!" (actually... he lives down the street from me, seriously. Usta ride together) :D

PhotoBug, very funny...

Yes, he's actually a cop, CHP to be exact. And used to be an AFM racer. He doesn't race anymore but he can still kick your ass.

But who can guess 'where' that picture was taken. Any guesses by PhotoBug is disqualified.

·
Registered
8 Posts
After careful consideration the sheriffs departments of Blount County TN and Graham County NC have decided that it's just no fun to catch "drag racers" riding the Dragon using helicopters and video tape.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes he is a CHP cop, but that is just his track bike. The picture doesn't quit show it but one headlight is red and the other is blue. He is an instructor and has custom made leathers to look like his uniform.

Pretty pimp if you ask me.

Brian

1 - 20 of 37 Posts