Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe it or not I've managed to sneak this in as a project of mine for school. I need to come up with as many "traits" of hooligans as possible. Anything from their riding style (or lack of), which bikes they ride, to their personalities, to what brands of or types of clothes they wear.

NEED NOT BE PC, IF YOU ASSOCIATE IT WITH HOOLIGANS LIST IT!

Example-
They ride wheelies down 696 at 120mph
They ride 'Busas :D
They drag their feet
They ride in full gear but let their chick on their bike in stripper shoes, boy shorts and tank top
They wear timberlands without the laces tied
they have a big RR on their back

you get the idea...

NOW GIVE IT TO ME!

P.S. I really appreciate the help...there will be more 'surveys' as the project goes along.

·
Registered
969 Posts
What about weaving in and out of traffic... Burnouts at stop lights... Reving up your engine.... All of which I have never done.:twofinger

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Having helmets, but leaving them strapped to the bike while riding.

·
Registered
532 Posts
i always used hooligan as a good term... as in the euro guys that race hardcore and are horsing around on the roads traveling or whatnot

I'd put the #1 holigan bike as the triumph Speed Triple, #2 being a duc monster, and # being a buell of some sort, the short naked ones i mean.

anything thats almost rat bike in a quality done fashion (if that makes sense) would be a hooligan bike to me. Like a mnster thats been dumped, but has adj rearsets, and teh fender cut off, and super soft tires that are still bubbling, a bigger but not wheelie sprocket, and a little teddy bear tied to teh back :twofinger

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xdbx said:
i always used hooligan as a good term... as in the euro guys that race hardcore and are horsing around on the roads traveling or whatnot
Ok maybe hooligan wasn't the best choice of word...how's about all the retarts that Channel 2 interviewed this summer during their special in RO "Uh yea man I've taken my bike to 180 on 696"

...those turds.

·
Registered
532 Posts
probably textile manufacturer jackets with as many brand patches sewn on as possible. ESPECIALLY when they conflict, like bridgestone and dunlop right above eachother.

and chicken strips, and extremely square tires, like Jkk's before he changed it with the takes off :)... and bone dry chains, and small pieces of tire everywhere...

and chrome, and sideways license plates, and underbody lighting, and D&D pipes, and those stupid ass leather vests!

and like i saw once, an elcheapo HJC helmet with an ARAI sticker stuck ontop of it, clearly...

and the stupid grips that say the name of yoru bike under them, especially if it says the WRONG bike.

cant think of anymore at the moment... but more will come. All I have listed I have seen in royal oak over the summer :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
They spend more on chrome parts than they do on protective gear.

They have gone down more times than they've changed their oil.

Their bikes value more than doubled when they added spinners.

Crashing your bike is not only part of learning to ride, but also gives your bike a distinguished look.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
xdbx said:
probably textile manufacturer jackets with as many brand patches sewn on as possible. ESPECIALLY when they conflict, like bridgestone and dunlop right above eachother.

and chicken strips, and extremely square tires, like Jkk's before he changed it with the takes off :)... and bone dry chains, and small pieces of tire everywhere...

and chrome, and sideways license plates, and underbody lighting, and D&D pipes, and those stupid ass leather vests!

and like i saw once, an elcheapo HJC helmet with an ARAI sticker stuck ontop of it, clearly...

and the stupid grips that say the name of yoru bike under them, especially if it says the WRONG bike.

cant think of anymore at the moment... but more will come. All I have listed I have seen in royal oak over the summer :twofinger
:twofinger yes i get more street miles than track miles, and i drive a fat-kid bike, but i'm not slouch in the twisties :twofinger

and i'd like to add HJC helmets to the list

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
SepiasSoul said:
Having helmets, but leaving them strapped to the bike while riding.
I was thinking of the kids who like to ride with helmets PERCHED on top of their heads, but not actually on.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HaHaHaHa...nice picture. Maybe I'll watch Biker Boyz this weekend for more ideas...

Keep em coming if you've got em!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
dudes on sport bikes wearing half helmets.

sportbikes with custom "cloth" seats.

matching your half helmet to your "cloth" seats.

its already been said....but chrome EVERYTHING and spinners on a sportbike.

riding in a wife beater.

riding in a group, and everybody revving their engines at stop lights.

wearing leather vests or leather chaps on a sportbike.

riding NAKED and doing wheelies and stoppies...then flipping the bike over on yourself.

riding with a girl on the back and her thong is showing...especially if she is above par, if you know what i mean

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts