Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Lockhart Phillips Team Privateer package yesterday. It is pretty cool. One of the best support programs I've found so far. I was given a catalog with dealer pricing. YooHoo. Bad part is I'm only allowed to buy for myself and yes they know what bikes I have. I put two stickers on the fairing and two on the windscreen the mention them as a sponsor and they hook me up with good prices. Holy cow is there a big markup by the dealers. :eek:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Joss said:
"I put two stickers on the fairing and two on the windscreen..."

Be afraid.... :eek: :)
I know.....I'm worried that he will be going WAY TOO FAST now!!!:D

·
Registered
865 Posts
RCjohn said:
I received my Lockhart Phillips Team Privateer package yesterday. It is pretty cool. One of the best support programs I've found so far. I was given a catalog with dealer pricing. YooHoo. Bad part is I'm only allowed to buy for myself and yes they know what bikes I have. I put two stickers on the fairing and two on the windscreen the mention them as a sponsor and they hook me up with good prices. Holy cow is there a big markup by the dealers. :eek:
THat really is pretty cool.....Yes, there is a HUGE markup by the
dealers...helps to have a friend that owns a shop.....;) :D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
elcidbob said:
John,

just out of curiosity. What types of bikes do you have/race?

I suppose one is the RC-51. You don't have two do you?
I race the RC and my wife has an SV650. My race bike is the one in my "Race bike update" thread. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts