Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
CHA-CHING!!!

Damn! They want a lot of bling for those suckers!

$3600-$6000 :eek:

...and on the home page it says "Free Cycle Motion Wheels for motorcycles are here." What's the deal? :confused:

No thanks! I'll take the money and make a down payment on a new bike.

·
Registered
184 Posts
they should call those things the gay blade...lame...

just saw that sig of yours man...comedy...What were you gonna do with the last three? laugh them to death, funny man!?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw some spinners on what looked to be 20" rims on a bright colored H2 the other day.. Holy cow did I about have a siezure. too much chrome, and your brain says the wheel should be stopped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Those are sick! Wish I had the money for those things. But I don't so I won't ever get em. Oh well. Wish I was an NBA star, then I'd have the money. Of course I would also have a sick ass bike, women, std.... lol

LOL some of you guys crack me up... If those things were about the same price as other custom rims, then you would be the first in line to grab some. I go to a lot of forums, and see this type of crap in every enthusiast forum I have ever been to... wether it be car forums or paintball forums. If ppl think something costs too much then they trip, and start talking it down. Plz, get a life, and if you have nothing to say then stfu. Sorry, I just got out of a flame thread in a paintball site. Same sh_t different expensive toy. Anyways, nice rims

LoL Big Jack, did you not notice that they basically made the site ghetto on purpose... "The hip hop culture...ect" says it right there in the website.

But really, those rims are the sweetest things I have ever seen on a bike!

Think maybe I could sale my kids for those...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Let's see.....hmmmmm

For the cost of those wheels, I could buy a set of Blackstone Tek Carbon Fiber wheels and STILL have enough for 2 sets of leathers and 6 track days.

Why do I get the feeling that "chicken strips" will go perfectly with those spinners?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts