Sportbike World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people, this may set a few of you off but no one likes to talk about it and everyone thinks they do no wrong or won’t admit it. I’m 43 years old and I have 25 years experience riding from dirt bikes, Harley’s and now just recently bought a Kawa Z900. I love watching YouTube vids when I’m not riding, especially the ones where people get pissed at riders. I must say, it’s almost sad the amount of riders out there that speed, sometimes double the limit and then get pissed off, break mirrors and even call the cops because someone cut them off and almost killed them. Let me tell you something, I’ve been driving my car and have done the same thing to bikers that were speeding. I ride, so I am VERY aware of looking and making sure there are no bikes around before I even change lanes. If you are on a bike and doing 55 in a 35 the people in cars are not expecting someone coming up on 2 wheels that quick. Cars are much slower with changing lanes guys so please before you go out breaking mirrors and flipping people off consider your speed and what you did wrong. Riding a bike is a choice that always comes with consequences. It’s our choice to be riding instead of driving so if you plan on speeding don’t get pissed off at drivers that change lanes and make you slow down, you are giving the people that ride by the rules and don’t drive like idiots a bad name. I just had a guy yelling at me telling me how I was going to take off from the light doing wheelies and then get stopped at the next light. I don’t do wheelies on the streets and I don’t drive like a crazy. Don’t make stupid choices guys, I’ve seen to many bad things and had more than enough friends get killed doing stupid stuff over the years. Ride safe and smart and remember, it’s a choice to ride bikes knowing there are cars on the road. They have the right to be there too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts