Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Ahhh, this explains why they could only afford VW Bugs for patrol cars. Now it makes sense.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Tired of being outrun by that, "no good, lowdown, no account scumbag," Sheriff Buford T. Justice decides once and for all to put an end to Smokey and the Bandit.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: If anyone actually cared ...

Blackbird said:
Well in actuality the guys on here with the larger bike probably could outrun an AH-64 in a straight line - it's top speed is only 147kts or about 273kph :D
For those of us in the U.S.

273.00 Kilometers an hour equals 169.64 Miles an hour. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Detective Castleback decided it really would take an apache to catch that pesky Rains and his Shelby GT500 "GO BABY GO !"

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
oldgixer said:
" and in the news today, local donut shop first in country to get helicopter landing pad."
ROFLMFAO!

In other non-related news, reports of a missing donut truck have authorities baffled :D

Truck driver Ben Dover reports:

"I had just parked the truck to make the delivery when I went inside to get the receiving clerk. We heard a loud noise, something like prolonged thunder, and when I returned to the dock the truck was gone."

·
Registered
171 Posts
.............and earlier this hour in the weather report you heard Seymore Butts forcast thunderstorms around the city. We here a ICU2 news found this not to be true & would like to retract that statement & offer our appologies for the mistake.

Our sources have now confirmed that the State Patrol have raised enough money from parking tickets to afford a new 2002 Apache Attack helicopter. When the precinct captain was asked "Why an attack aircraft?"
He responded with "In our ongoing efforts to keep our streets safe, we purchased 'Baby Huey' to specifically go after those dang blamed crotch rockets! We know there's no way in hell to keep up with them on a Harley, (you do know they dropped out of the AMA races for the same reasons)> So if we can't catch the little bastards, we'll blow 'em clean off the road!"
Our sources tell us that over in Oldfart Junction the citizens were heard to cheer at the news.

That's it from the newsdesk,
I'm Julie Swallows..
Good night & have a happy tommorow.:)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Re: If anyone actually cared ...

Blackbird said:
Well in actuality the guys on here with the larger bike probably could outrun an AH-64 in a straight line - it's top speed is only 147kts or about 273kph :D

Having said that, I'd pull over just so I could see an aircraft like that :D
Yeah but how fast are the rockets it shoots out of those pods. Can you say TNT enema?:D

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Ah, the AH 64D, Apache "Longbow". The Highway patrol welcomes this unit to their fleet of patrol cars. In an effort to catch the GSX1300R we have been forced to use this unit with overhead radar and the "Hellfire MMW" missle. The missles were used in order to plug those exhaust pipes. :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts