Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Sounds good & now we will wait & see if they stick to their promises.
Obviously we must have got through to them in sending our messages as riled or as calm as we were.
Really do wonder who boobed & if he still has control to accidently do it again???

·
Registered
190 Posts
Screwed up?

Well, yeah...I'd say they screwed up. But tone of the article sounded a little condescending, if you ask me.

"The poor little motorcycle fans didn't get to see their race.:crying: We didn't do it on purpose."

What do you think would happen if the Winston Cup (hell, even the Busch series) was pre-empted with an AMA Supersport race? You think there wouldn't be hell to pay??

Ok, apology accepted. This time.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Re: Screwed up?

UndrTkrCd said:
Well, yeah...I'd say they screwed up. But tone of the article sounded a little condescending, if you ask me.

"The poor little motorcycle fans didn't get to see their race.:crying: We didn't do it on purpose."

What do you think would happen if the Winston Cup (hell, even the Busch series) was pre-empted with an AMA Supersport race? You think there wouldn't be hell to pay??

Ok, apology accepted. This time.
I agree with Cindi.

·
Registered
515 Posts
wow an apology...shit i feel better already..

you can bet if a ama race is on and some nascar driver farts, they'll break to live coverage..and wheres the formula extreme race...bastards...:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts