Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pissed off at Speed Channel. They show too much car and truck racing, as well as a reality show, at the expense of motorcycle racing. For example, they showed Supersport racing at 1:00 am. Why can't this channel get its act together and show something related to motorcycles, and at a reasonable time?

Is there another channel out there that would be willing to show motorcycle racing, and do so enthusiastically?

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Sorry to tell you that Speed is the only one & to some of us that sucked it in during the early days there was some decentl m/c along with basically Tuesday evening for m/cing.

A major race at the wee hrs of the morning would be re-run at later hrs like Pacific Time Zone of 5 to midnight. Like I have not seen a Moto GP bar once back in '03.

Problem is NASCAR is the big one & the big followings so the big suckers for the advertising. Go to a major m/c road race & the bleachers will be lucky to have 20% attendence while NASCAR fans will be ocercrowding it like flies are to dog shite.

So other networks can see the same & will not chance it with m/c races. Think of it this way. In your town or city guess at how many m/cs then guess at how many cages----------now you can see why cages or events that might interest them are showen.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NASCAR is garbage. About the only car race I care to watch is F1, and it is outstanding. Watching "stock" cars race around an oval is BORING and can sometimes resemble demolition derby. I reckon' there is no accounting for tastes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts