Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. Paul, Nick, Kirsty, Chris, Hank, Robert, and Adam; I see you guys and noone is posting. And as for the 3-5 guests floating around here at the moment----Sign on already and post. Yeah, it's Friday and I have nothing better to do today that sit here at work collecting a paycheck and chatting with you yahoos---so come on already. :D
 
G

·
Rug Burn said:
O.K. Paul, Nick, Kirsty, Chris, Hank, Robert, and Adam; I see you guys and noone is posting. And as for the 3-5 guests floating around here at the moment----Sign on already and post. Yeah, it's Friday and I have nothing better to do today that sit here at work collecting a paycheck and chatting with you yahoos---so come on already. :D
Im busy leave me alone, (No bearclaw today :( )
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,294 Posts
Yeah!!! What Rug Burn said, What? cat got your fingers?? And for the nameless voyeurs - This ain't no fish bowl so login and show yourself.. Have you no shame?? Or are you just keeping tabs on people...??

I'm tired of searching through forums and finding tumble weeds.. and yes, it is Friday and I'm bored too... So will someone with a personality that they are not afraid to expose please entertain us or is that asking too much??? :D

Our bites don't hurt unless you let them.
Peace,
Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
ok, ok.....
I'm bored and I'm at work and I have nothing better to do than lurk around on SBW....
Leaving now, 6 hours is long enough to work :D That's the only good thing about being salaried; work enough hours in the beginning of the week and you can take some comp time on Fridays. And get paid to burn CD's, do personal stuff, play on the Internet....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are some interesting numbers (damn, I must be really board to come up with this crap) of the Sportbike World membership.

1440 total members

1110 with 10 or less posts
900 with 1 or more posts
720 with 2 or more posts
570 between 1-10 posts
72 with over 100 posts
570 signed up but never posted
270 signed up since 1 Oct 2000 but never posted
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
Rug Burn said:
570 signed up but never posted
270 signed up since 1 Oct 2000 but never posted
I think most of these people just signed up for the giveaways and then never came back.

That's ok, like the new rules? (Starting this month)

In order to be eligible for our monthly giveaways you must post at least 5 messages in the forum for the current month. Anyone caught posting B.S. just to raise their post count will be disqualified.
I don't think 5 posts is too much to ask for. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Robert, you read my mind/e-mail. Sounds great. There's one...hehe :D
 
G

·
Sportbikeworld said:
Rug Burn said:
570 signed up but never posted
270 signed up since 1 Oct 2000 but never posted
I think most of these people just signed up for the giveaways and then never came back.

That's ok, like the new rules? (Starting this month)

In order to be eligible for our monthly giveaways you must post at least 5 messages in the forum for the current month. Anyone caught posting B.S. just to raise their post count will be disqualified.
I don't think 5 posts is too much to ask for. :)
Im Out !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
Hiya!!

Hey Ruggie:

PS(The watergun was MY idea!!!)
I just wanted it loaded with paint to spray on tail-gating cages!!!!:D
Jim

[Edited by katana600 on 11-03-2000 at 05:27 PM]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,801 Posts
orginally posted by The Big Cheese
In order to be eligible for our monthly giveaways you must post at least 5 messages in the forum for the current month. Anyone caught posting B.S. just to raise their post count will be disqualified.
Ok I can live with 5 min post, but do you have to disqualify BS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
So we have to post for prizes?
What about an aboutface? Or a leftface?


And also, now that I am at work how come noone else is on?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top