Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all in sportbike land !
I'm new to the site, and just wanted to show you some pics of my new project.
My first complete custom project, Based on a Cagiva/Ducati frame and worked over CBR 954 engine.any tips or ideas, or comments are MORE than welcome ! even critiques !

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
:confused::loser::twofinger

Welcome :cheers:

Having problems attaching those pics? :laughing:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh....Duh !! I must have had some stupid on my frosted flakes instead of sugar...they're in my member pic album alright though right..? I'll fix this issue as soon as get outta the shower...by the way, that duc you bought is incredible !! Is that the one that's deeeeeep green ?! what a machine !:burnout:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
You have a waterproof computer? Damn... mine will barely play dual layer DVDs. What kind is it? I want one for this summer!
If you'd quit drooling on the damn thing you wouldn't have that problem

And sp33d: My duc is black, but it might have appeared deep green because I don't know how to negotiate with reflections in the pics lol.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I'm fooking tired...some of us don't sleep until 2:00. And the red lines don't show up if I use the quick reply. I have to right-click and spell check. And frankly, I'm too lazy to do that so you can deal with my typos.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its called the AQUA 64 it's made by the same people that made the commodore...
It's cool, but when I try to change these damn floppy discs, they get soaked and wont go back in the drive...!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awww dammit...look in the frickin' members gallery... my photobucket account
is a little screwy right now...:dunno:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I'm fooking tired...some of us don't sleep until 2:00.

Muahahaha I bet you go to bed before 7-8AM though, too!!! Therein lies the difference. I drive all night. I am just getting home from work right now, and this was a VERY early night. Normally I don't get home until 5-6AM.

awww dammit...look in the frickin' members gallery... my photobucket account
is a little screwy right now...:dunno:
That is a lot of work, and most of us are just simply too lazy. At least send a link, huh? :dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts