Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooo!

I've been looking for some responsible riders to hang with out here in Pueblo, CO. So far...no dice. I'm planning a trip to NM to ride with a guy, but I'm not gonna go that far away every weekend! Any rides in the Pueblo, Canon City, Springs area in the next few weeks? I know it's gonna get colder, but I still wanna do a little group riding, not to mention make a few riding buddies. My wife is not into motorcycles, and she's gonna leave me if I don't stop babbling on and on...

------------------
I WILL have a Ducati!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey CSS996,you are quite a ways out down in Pueblo......but we ride the mountains between Estes Park and Woodland Park(as far south as we go).This includes Mt Evans,Nederland,Deckers area.If you get a wild hair feel free to head up north.I live in Highlands Ranch and there is some great riding at my doorstep.

------------------
XXman

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good. I'm gonna move up to a nicer bike next spring. If you haven't heard from me by then, you'll definately hear from me shortly afterwards! Thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm here for the long haul man.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:p

Hey CSS996, I am from Colorado Springs, and would like to hook up some time to go for a ride. I have a 1991 ZX7, but as you can see, it is far from stock. Shoot me an email, and we will go ride. I cant for the next couple weeks, because I am going out to Brainerd for the AMA races. Are you going to go to the PPIR AMA races in Aug.?

Ben

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts