Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
down around York

·
Registered
29 Posts
gettysburg area

I am a newbie in the gettysburg area,I still have to take the test to get my m class but hope to do so in the next couple weeks. I ride an older 87 cbr hurricane.
I figure it wont hurt my feelings if i lay it down while learning. I think it would be cool to find some people to ride with.

huricane600

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
If you guys ever want to head west to Pittsburgh for a week-end or something, post here. I'll let you know where the local hangouts are. There are a pretty good bunch of guys around here. I will also be doing some W.Va. two or three day rides and will post when. You could possibly hook up on the road. Have fun!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi, I live in Mechanicsburg, sure we could meet up sometime. York's only 30 min from here, let me know when you want to meet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ninjarider i live in Manchester and ride with a lot of guys around here we are always willin to add another. Look forward to ur reply. Will get together.

·
Registered
26 Posts
New to the Northumberland County area (Sunbury, Selinsgrove, Danville, Northumberland, Shamokin Dam is 30 mins away, Bloomsburg is 20 miles away). Anyway, enough with that. Lookin for some good twisties and some people to ride with. Don't know anyone in the area yet. For some of you that are an hour or so away, i'd be willing to meet in the middle or something like that.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ride a Ninja 500R and I'm about 30 minutes south of Gettyburg PA....

I'm always interested in riding and talking bike...I'm relatively new to the sport bike world too, but took my MSF course and have my lisence and such...

I usually ride with my friend who drive a 98 VFRi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts