Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all have music we listen to when we are in certain moods. I thought it would be interesting to see what tops everyones list. What is your number one song for each mood?

Hyper: Five Pointe O - The Infinity

Pissed: Coal Chamber - Friend

Upbeat: Crazy Anglos - Fade

Tired/Late Night: Dry Kill Logic - Goodnight

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Bethoven, Vivaldi, VNV nation, Chemical brothers, DJ Micro. Most moods
Agressive- Static X, Rammstein, thrill kill kult.

Oh and NIN for all the ex's out there.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Hyper and pissed:

Slipknot - Heritic Anthem, Before I forget

Metallica - Fuel, Master of Puppets, Some Kind of Monster, Whiplash (live)

NIN - Bite The Hand That Feeds

System Of A Down - Chop Suey, Sugar

Korn - Somebody Someone, Twisted Transistor

Bad day and need to relax:

Rancid, Might Mighty Bosstones, Buck O Nine

As for late night..... sounds of girls moaning count? :huh:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pissed / Excited -
Slayer, Children of Bodom, Trivium, Scars of tomorrow, Zakk Wyde, Pantera, I usually pound Redbulls and red coconut zingers while listening Children of Bodom on my way to play paintball.:D

Mellow -
Joe satriani, Eric Johnson, Kenny Wayne Shepard, Zakk Wyde

Really just anything besides Rap and Urban Yodeling (R&B, hip hop, pop)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
izzybo69 said:
Come on, What about R.A.T.M.? Thats good for any mood!
Hell yes!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Damn vash, you have good taste!

How bout some Violent Femmes, or some Sublime, for when your just chillin in the shop, drinking a beer, lubing the chain on your bike.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Hehehe... there arent many people that like the femmes and would admit it
"But I'd wager my whole life for just one fuck"... sublime is good too
"Daddy's got a new .45"...

We should've hung out more while u were in dallas.. I was more concerned about wiping myself all over the track...

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Drunk: Drop Kick Murphys - kiss me i'm shitfaced
Pissed: Devil Driver - I could care less
Slipknot - surfacing
Upbeat: Yellowcard - ocean avenue

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Pity for it sounds like you younger chaps are stuck on just a few bands or numbers or whatever.

I am with Classical, Classic Jazz, Blues, Latin Jazz, to even some good folk music, to bit of military band music & some Blue Grass.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Hmmm.....In general. I would have to say Dream Theater. Not exactly my favorite band, but I think if my life had a sound track their music would fit quite well.

The lists of Bands on here are very interesting. Some of you put bands together that I never thought would be listed together.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Smitty said:
Pity for it sounds like you younger chaps are stuck on just a few bands or numbers or whatever.

Negative... I like anything but country and opra. I played in a Jazz band for 5 years, and back in school, I used to be in the marching band. I actually have a rather diverse musical interest. When it comes to dance/trance/house/techno/hiphop/rock/metal, exc... I tend to jump around a lot. They have their good and bad spells. I go with whatever comes out that I enjoy.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Five Pointe O (and vash, I think you'd like it, for sure) I have posted one of their songs on my site. Enjoy.

Five Pointe O - The Infinity

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've been playing the guitar for right at twenty years. Music comes in phases. Right now It's fast 220 beats per minute. But old blues, old school jazz, clasical it's all good. Even Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Circle Jerks, Suicidal Tendencies.

Good Call on Dream theater remember Helloween? 14 minute songs, epic.

It seems like we all like bands though. Music made by people for people.

Anyone listen to John5?

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
When I've had a bad day, any classical music brings my blood pressure back to normal.

Any other time, I'll listen to absolutely anything, except opera. My collection of music extends from Metallica right through the spectrum to Mozart.

Smitty, I'm a jazz lover too, especially older stuff like Acker Bilk.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts