Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Hi, my name is Andy.

I am a fun loving young man gay on life. I am looking to find a similar woman who has no hangups, preferably not married and large in size.

My star sign is Virgo so I am always in touch with myself.

I want someone to go for walks with, see movies, and help me get dressed.

"

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Legend Matchmaking

Dear Sir

I’m writing this letter in sincere thanks and appreciation for the remarkable results your personal ad services have produced.

Within moments of your ad being posted I had received millions of calls from girls around the world wanting to meet me.

Before I discovered ‘Legend Matchmaking’, I was a sad lonely man that had no ability to dress myself, but now thanks to you I have met Deidre who has lovingly taken me into her arms and showed me what a big hat and shower curtain can really do for a man.

Deidre’s not as large as you promised but she has agreed to bulk up after we get married.

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not that kind of arrangement

But to you:

4 pints of larger and a pickled egg

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: What's the craic?

slaintedan said:
You Sillypore poofs scare me... When you're not wrecking your bikes or wearing women's clothing you're playing with toy cars or molesting abnormally small-sized women. Basically, what I want to know is, can I come visit? :dunno: :D
Welcome back bro !!! ... where you been ?? ....

Your post .. too farkney !! ..... but in reply

Firstly, them there women (Bouncy Boycie excluded) are normal size ... it's just your heffers for NY are true american steroid fuelled beef feed versions .... but then ... big women usually come with multple vagina's ... so probably perfect for you sex crazed nutta's :D :cool:

and Secondly, you bro are always welcome ..... I think Sillypore would welcome you with open arms ... or at least the little women would (and probably Bouncy Boycie) :thumb:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Re: Re: What's the craic?

Legend said:
Welcome back bro !!! ... where you been ?? ....

Your post .. too farkney !! ..... but in reply

Firstly, them there women (Bouncy Boycie excluded) are normal size ... it's just your heffers for NY are true american steroid fuelled beef feed versions .... but then ... big women usually come with multple vagina's ... so probably perfect for you sex crazed nutta's :D :cool:

and Secondly, you bro are always welcome ..... I think Sillypore would welcome you with open arms ... or at least the little women would (and probably Bouncy Boycie) :thumb:

I've been avoiding you farks like the plague, but it's nice to be back amongst fiends, uh, I mean friends. ;)

Sorry to squash your dreams of extra-input, steroid-built lasses, but the women I've met have all had the standard number of funholes, some better than others, but all in the same quantity.

I appreciate the invite, though the appeal of tiny-titties and Bouncy Boycie makes me drool uncontrollably, my parole officer may have something to say about me leaving the great state of New York. However, that silly fark hasn't caught me yet so perhaps there's a chance I'll be gracing Sillypore with my demon seed, uh, I mean charming personality...yeah, that's it. ;)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Small Titties

slaintedan said:
...........the appeal of tiny-titties and Bouncy Boycie makes me drool uncontrollably, my parole officer may have something to say about me leaving the great state of New York.

Excuse me......but my tits are not tiny!

Parole officer...great! I think we've found SBR's next Treasurer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts