Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You guy's are weak at posting today. Now normally I can take peaks during the day, but since I actually do work at my job I have an excuse for not post horing. You clowns usually fill my entertainment needs at work so what gives today? I know your not riding. :moon:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Everyone left :( I was gonna say the same thing, but did not feel like putting forth the effort. Guess nobody wants to post here anymore. That's cool. I am still here though and I am all that counts.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Duss, I guess everyone couldn't take the bashing, Pete hurt too many feelings with the STFU finger up.:crying:

Bagger feel better, we need some pics for Carey's ride this Thursday.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi Butter. This board's been awfully slow for about a week now. Kinda' a pain in the butt.

Do you still have that slide video from Beaverun? I'd be curious to see it full size if you do. Would pay what's necessary for a copy, too. 180 deg.F is TOO hot for a tire I think.;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mark, I have the beaverun footage in my camera, still in the truck from that day. I'll get it up as soon as possible (maybe tonight) If I can't post it up (I'm not sure if I have enough room on my server yet) I'll burn it to a CD and give it to you this Thursday.

I have been busy with work or I would have gotten it to you sooner. Funny, work gives us new systems to be more efficient and I have been putting in mega hours ever since it was installed.

180 is damn warm, but then again with wheel spin (ok slide) what do you expect. :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
mfield2a said:
Duss, I guess everyone couldn't take the bashing, Pete hurt too many feelings with the STFU finger up.:crying:

Bagger feel better, we need some pics for Carey's ride this Thursday.:rolleyes:
I dunno guys. I've been sick all yesterday and some today... I'm thinking of cancelling the ride. So many fucking pussies have backed out, and I don't have the time or energy to recruit the people we need to make this statement a big one. So fucky all of you who are "too good" or whatever to do my ride, and thank you to all who were gung-ho about it til the end. Have a happy day, and I'm off to sleep of more of my compazine.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've been too busy at work f-ing back to school little ankle biters. We've been doing about double our normal sales for the past 2 weeks thank god this is the last week. I have worked 12 straight days w/o a day off. friday will be the first day off in awhile sat gonna try to get the new tires put on the bike.

·
Registered
511 Posts
saturntangerine said:
I dunno guys. I've been sick all yesterday and some today... I'm thinking of cancelling the ride. So many fucking pussies have backed out, and I don't have the time or energy to recruit the people we need to make this statement a big one. So fucky all of you who are "too good" or whatever to do my ride, and thank you to all who were gung-ho about it til the end. Have a happy day, and I'm off to sleep of more of my compazine.
damn it, i shaved my back hair for nothing then. urrrggghhhhh

oh well, at least i'm silky smooth now:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts