Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody live in the lake, sonoma county area that rides St. Helena? I live in rohnert park and visit people up in lake county all the time. It is hard to find people to ride with around here. everybody has a heavy car on two wheels. It's like noby around here enjoys actually being on a bike, they would rather go the same speed, or even slower that cars!! If i was going to do that i might as well stick my head out my car window. Anyway if you ever want to go riding post to this.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
There are a TON of people in the Fairfiled/Vacaville area that like to ride in the Napa area, also Lake Bereyessa (sp?), most are from Travis AFB. I have been out of that loop fpr about 4 years, but it is always active... you might try a web search for Breakfast Riders and similar groups.

Good luck!

~Katie

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Well, if you want to get blown off your bike, then by all means go ride out by Vacaville!

Hell yes we ride around the St. Helena area! Lake Sonoma, Guernville, Santa Rosa, Crane Canyon, Bodega, Bohemian Hwy.........all those places!

Have you tried the road from Calistoga to Kelseyville? I betcha that road would give "The Dragon" a run for it's money!

I own the Inky Cells Tattoo Company on Santa Rosa Ave. Come by and check us out. Maybe we could meet up for a ride some time!

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Inky said:
Well, if you want to get blown off your bike, then by all means go ride out by Vacaville!
I wasn't telling him to go ride in Vacaille, just that there are a lot of people from Vacaville that ride out in the Sonoma/Napa area, too, as a viable option. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
spicerke said:
I wasn't telling him to go ride in Vacaille, just that there are a lot of people from Vacaville that ride out in the Sonoma/Napa area, too, as a viable option. :rolleyes:
I read your post, and understood it! It just seems that everytime I'm in the areas that you wrote about, it's always very windy. I wasn't bashing your comments, just adding a different spin to it. :D

No worries! Just telling a local's perspective!:D

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Inky said:
I read your post, and understood it! It just seems that everytime I'm in the areas that you wrote about, it's always very windy. I wasn't bashing your comments, just adding a different spin to it. :D

No worries! Just telling a local's perspective!:D
Awww, I thought you were whining because the riders there are too fast! :laughing: j/k... It can be windy, but not always. I lived in N CA for 25 years (until May).. now I get to find people that ride in IN. Joy.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
spicerke said:
Awww, I thought you were whining because the riders there are too fast! :laughing: j/k... It can be windy, but not always. I lived in N CA for 25 years (until May).. now I get to find people that ride in IN. Joy.
:laughing: :laughing: Everybody is faster than me! I bought a sport tourer to look good, and I have no trouble in admitting it!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i am glad to see there are still people with sport bikes that ride this area, i almost never see any anymore. Well inky i will stop by your shop, prob on wednesday. An i have nothing against sport touring bikes, or any other type of bike.

All bikers are bikers, and that is all that matters, just as long as slower bikers respect the bikers that want to go faster and visa versa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts