Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ip-relay.com/index.htm

A co-worker I work with is deaf and turned me on to this website where you can call someone call type questions and an operator will the call the number and ask or say whatever you type. It's awesome.

Here are the steps.

1. Click on call now
2. Wait for the cursor to show up on the screen and type the phone number, press enter
3. It will then call the number and verify that the person knows how to use the service.
4. Then you type whatever ( and I mean whatever, they will say it) you want to tell the person and the operator says it and types back whatever the person on the phone says.

example:

248-555-1212

Hello this is Christina ga ( make sure you put ga afterwards so they know your done with what your typing).

Have Fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
963 Posts
Kawie said:
http://www.ip-relay.com/index.htm

A co-worker I work with is deaf and turned me on to this website where you can call someone call type questions and an operator will the call the number and ask or say whatever you type. It's awesome.

Here are the steps.

1. Click on call now
2. Wait for the cursor to show up on the screen and type the phone number, press enter
3. It will then call the number and verify that the person knows how to use the service.
4. Then you type whatever ( and I mean whatever, they will say it) you want to tell the person and the operator says it and types back whatever the person on the phone says.

example:

248-555-1212

Hello this is Christina ga ( make sure you put ga afterwards so they know your done with what your typing).

Have Fun!
I have a friend who is deaf and he calls me via this type of service.. Only you actually talk to the operator.. Its pretty cool, cuz like you said its confidential and you can say whatever... He uses his blackberry or whatever to type on...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
I wanna learn signlanguage...seriously. I cannot count how many times I have been somewhere and a deaf person is trying to ask someone something...and all they can use is sign...so it would be cool....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Judge said:
I wanna learn signlanguage...seriously. I cannot count how many times I have been somewhere and a deaf person is trying to ask someone something...and all they can use is sign...so it would be cool....
I got some signlanguage for ya :finger:

J/K let me know if you find a place.. I was going to take a class when I was working E.M.S. but I changed jobs and it would have been $600 out of pocket :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Yup go ahead and jam up the relay operators, so you can have fun, while someone who needs the service is left waiting.:confused: :confused: As they say on Deadwood Cocksuckers!:twofinger

GA= Go Ahead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UglyAngelX said:
Yup go ahead and jam up the relay operators, so you can have fun, while someone who needs the service is left waiting.:confused: :confused: As they say on Deadwood Cocksuckers!:twofinger

GA= Go Ahead.
It's not 911
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Yup go ahead and jam up the relay operators, so you can have fun, while someone who needs the service is left waiting.:confused: :confused: As they say on Deadwood Cocksuckers!:twofinger

GA= Go Ahead.
He's got a point.

It's like parking in the handicapped spots.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
He's got a point.

It's like parking in the handicapped spots.
No its not..shit they will give a handicap sticker to just about anyone....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
Judge said:
No its not..shit they will give a handicap sticker to just about anyone....
Anyone a-moralistic to ask for one :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,254 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Anyone a-moralistic to ask for one :rolleyes:

quit using big words fawker :twofinger
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top