Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry, last time, seriously! sellin it to help pay for jjkguru's snowmobile!! heres some pics, i just went out sprayed it, wiped it, and rode it around some. ill take $800 or best, i just need to get rid of it.

nate
[email protected]
810-919-6272

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
somebody has to want a cheap dirtbike.....i mean, come on, its....cheap! or wait, i mean a good value! its not cheap, its a good value!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well........convince her quick! i can deliver if you want, although SOMEBODY STOLE MY TRAILER!!!! but i still have a truck.... but honestly, someone took my trailer right off the back of my truck last night, its gone. im pretty pissed....but on the other note, let me know, call me 810-919-6272

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well nevermind....some stupid drunk @$$holes mustve taken it off the back of my truck last night...i live at a frat, and we have a big yard that backs up to a houses yard, and it was in the houses yard, very tricky, ill have to get them back somehow.....

but 919rider, get ahold of me and maybe we can work sumthin out, im sure your wife wont mind, its not that expensive, and im sure you wont hurt yourself!!! haha

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yeah its pretty funny, but im making them clean it now! haha.

SOMEBODY BUY MY BIKE!!!

honestly though, if you want a cheap dirtbike, this is it!! make me an offer...or just buy it for asking price, i dont care, i just want it gone this weekend and jjk's snowmobile in its place!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Neller0414 said:
honestly though, if you want a cheap dirtbike, this is it!! make me an offer...or just buy it for asking price, i dont care, i just want it gone this weekend and jjk's snowmobile in its place!
I've got $200 or so credit on my corporate card that I could cash in that my wife would agree to spend, but I suspect that you want a bit more than that!

K

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha yeah, a little more i think....a guy offered me $500 already, i had it listed for $900, so i told him $700....and i really do think its worth atleast $700....so i mean if u can add a 500 + that 200, then you got yourself a deal

·
Registered
399 Posts
That might be do-able. I'm actually looking for a late 80's enduro, but I'm sure I can probably convert it to be street legal. You don't happen to know those details, do you?

Basically I'm looking for something that I can leave at my in-laws barn, hit some trails with around the Cadillac/Lake City area, and also ride into town with. I've never ridden dirt before, and wouldn't mind getting decent so I can teach my kids how when they're a little older.

Wife is out of town for the weekend. I'll follow up with you after I run it by her. Although I'm sure she can think of a lot of other things to buy with that cash! She's never to in favor of my impulse buys!

Kevin

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh yeah you can easily make it street legal...my buddy has a cr250 thats street legal, they make kits that come with everything you need. umm its not a titled bike, but i can do a bill of sale and i think that will work, its too old to have a title. but yeah its actually relatively easy to get it street legalized, and also thats always better cause then you can ride on trails other than just orv trails, you can ride on the snowmobile trails and any county or state road you know....if i kept it or got a new one, i would def. street legalize it now after what happened to me the other weekend, gettin 2 tickets on my quad for bein on sled trails!

but yeah let me know, cause i really want it gone this weekend, and it will probably just go to whoever makes me the best offer this weekend. thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOMEBODY BUY IT!!!!

now im going out to the bar to finish getting inebriated, thank you very much, have a great night...i know i will

·
Registered
399 Posts
Looking at my bank account, there's still not enough in there to pay for the family vacation we're taking in Feb, so I'm going to have to pass. :crying:

Damn. This is really what I'm looking for, just a bit to soon!

Kevin

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well a kid offered me $650...i think i will take it, unless anybody objects or has a better offer.......he is gonna come pick it up tomorrow, or i guess later today since its almost 4:30 am.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts