Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Squid
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just love those people that come up to you and talk to you about your bike and have to have something "better" than yours? I just walked out to have a smoke and this guy comes up to me and asked if that was my bike and I said yes, and that's about all I got in. He went on about he has this 929 drag bike with a supercharger that will kill my bike and he uses it everyday as a commuter to work and so on, blah, blah, blah... who is he trying to impress? Himself or me :D

S

·
0 Posts
jk6672 said:
Don't you just love those people that come up to you and talk to you about your bike and have to have something "better" than yours? I just walked out to have a smoke and this guy comes up to me and asked if that was my bike and I said yes, and that's about all I got in. He went on about he has this 929 drag bike with a supercharger that will kill my bike and he uses it everyday as a commuter to work and so on, blah, blah, blah... who is he trying to impress? Himself or me :D
A supercharged 929 ? PSSHHHHH !! Thats nothing ! I got this purple ex500 that would smoke you and the 929! Its a daily driver And I can even take it off road!!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
And I can even take it off road!! ---atleast once, right Squid :D

So I take it the R1 is road worthy once again? Let's see some pictures.

·
Registered
503 Posts
well... impress u of course.. that guy is my god.. i bet his bike kicks ass.. i want to be like him. man that is sooo cool.. i bet his mom could beat up my dad.

wha.. oh.. sorry.. i havent had a chance to be sarcastic all day.

·
Registered
766 Posts
jk6672 said:
Don't you just love those people that come up to you and talk to you about your bike and have to have something "better" than yours? I just walked out to have a smoke and this guy ..... (Interrupted):D
That's nothin' dude. I had two guys interrupt ME once. And they were speaking to ME in two different languages. And this one time, at band camp.... :D:D

Also looking forward to photos.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Reminds me of this punk kid who walked up to me and starts talking about how his bike can smoke mine. I was about to explain to him the 90% rider 10% bike thing when he started to tell me more about his bike. He tells me it is a 2000 RC51 and it "ain't stock either" and I was thinking yea right like a piece of trash like this could own a bike like that. He then went into detail about what he has done to it "yea...its got a Muzzy, K&N, blah, blah, blah, and a JET KIT":D.

After I caught my breath from laughing so hard I told him next time he told someone he had a bike to make sure he got his story straight. And explained that RC51s are fuel injected and therefore do not use jet kits.

And he still went on about how "I do to own it...and blah, blah, blah, blah..."

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
gsxr750y2k said:
Reminds me of this punk kid who walked up to me and starts talking about how his bike can smoke mine...
In this area there are a number of Suzuki Ninja's. They tell me they'll beat anything out there. One of them reputedly does wheelies!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Squidwannabe said:
jk6672 said:
A supercharged 929 ? PSSHHHHH !! Thats nothing ! I got this purple ex500 that would smoke you and the 929! Its a daily driver And I can even take it off road!!

Hey how'd you hear about my EX?

I have had people go on about how fast there bike is. I deliberatly kept the bike stock so I could hear these people talk. All I do is wait up for them at the end of the run. I do let them know that it is 90% rider and doesn't matter what bike you have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts