Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long have you been trying to change your name Ou812? like forever!! And then you go and mess it up! :twofinger

I think this definition applies also. :twofinger:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Man...I just gotta know....how can you be so dayum funny, and make me bust a gut when I read your posts, yet in person you never say more than 5 words?!!!! That picture makes me die laughing each time I see it

I just spit coke all over my bloody monitor, thank you very much! Suffice to say, windex sux at getting coke off a screen!!

Dave, I tried to fix your fubared typo, but I donna' have the ability bud. My prayers go to you, as the boys are gonna rib you about this for a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNG time! :D

Contact Robert, or one of the super admins, and see if they can correct for you. If not, hehehehehe let the jibs begin! :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Dvee - 2 in the afternoon's a bit early to be hittin' the sauce, ain't it? And another thing - what the hell happened to you guys (not) at the Gap?!?

Scot - 'SBN forever'?
Fer gawd'shakes man, let it rest in peace! :twofinger

Bboommeerr - now that you're a *gasp* MODERATOR:

What's this shizzle with no filth & flarn & wirty-derds?!?
How the gosh-darn heck are we supposed to communicate like the mature adult motorcycling enthusiasts which we are? :rolleyes:
Please fix it now or I'll be forced to verbally attack (flame) your person! :twofinger

:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh, don't bother asking HIM Kerry, he's a puppet - we all know who the REAL boss is now! or should I say Mrs. Moderator :twofinger

·
Registered
57 Posts
The new site is almost ready guys. You can say ALLLLL the wirty derds over that your little hearts can take. Besides, all of you are futher muckers anyways :twofinger

Maybe even Boomer can mod the NC forum over there? Hmmmm, things to ponder ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
DAYUMMM,lol since my eyes have quuit wattering from laughing so freakin hard I forgot what I was about to say,lol. Its a typeoh my God I can't beleive I did that,lol. as for the gap I was informed of alot of rain in the mountains late friday so we passed. I'm sure yall still had fun as we only did a run up to 221 Sunday. Now my tires are about worn out and any near future Gap run don't look too good. Sorry guys but atleast we have someone (me) to laugh our ass off at. As for 221 we ran into alot of local squids,lol. Peace:hurl: :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts