Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
You should not laugh so much.
You will either become older or you will be dead.
Which one are you hoping for?
I guess I'll have to choose grow old like you! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG...I just got flashbacks! I loved that show along with (now this is really dating myself) that show Kung Fu with David Carradine...lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_iaamkUEF_A

:)
Priceless!! I loved that show. I remember telling my dad that I wanted to be a kung fu master, he would laugh and say "learn to do something else first, then be a kung fu master". LOL Good times...

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Felix the Cat for President!!! YEA!!!!

Of course, Johnny Quest was a great show too!
Race Bannon, Hadji, Bandit and his dad, Dr. Quest.

F-Troop, certainly an award winning show!

McHale's Navy. Best when they were in the Pacific fighting those slanty-eyed bad Japs.

Elvis movies!!!! Can't go wrong there!

I think the cartoons were better too then.

Anyone remember the tv show William Tell? Very cool!

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hanna Barbera Cartoons on Saturday morning...Shazzan, Space Ghost, The Herculoids, Laff-a-Lympics, Speed Buggy, Jabber Jaw, Captain Caveman...

I loved F-troop! I watch it on reruns now and just shake my head. LOL.

LOL

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
For the deep thinkers out there, Burke's Law!
A great cop show with Captain Amos Burke, being chauffered around in his 196? RR, a beautiful car!!

He always got the girls, all of them, even the guilty ones! The show always started with a murder, and then the police calling Amos, usually in the arms of some babe. That is the kind of cop to be.

Cartoons, I was thinking Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny and his gang, Chip and Dale, the chipmunks, Popeye, so many great ones!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I almost forgot, Emergency! One of the first "modern" shows following the cop shows with the paramedics and fire rescue.

Car 54, where are you?

The one cop show with Broderick Crawford? I cannot think of the show's name.

How about Sky King and his daughter Penny!

And many of the soaps that are on today, were on way back then as well. Now that is sad.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
dayum, you'all are old. i dont remember any of those shows. but i did watch A-team, knight rider, chips, airwolf and 3's company.

time to get out the depends, prune juice and metamucile for you old people. soon, we'll have to put some training wheels and a handicapped plackard on your bikes. dont want you to tip it over at a stop light, and have to make sure you get upfront parking at bingo. :D

boy am i gonna get it at the next meeting.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts