Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bikes...:D

VX...:barf:

I have no love for the half breeds...Jack of all trades and suck at all of them.
IMO of course.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
vigis said:
Bikes...:D

VX...:barf:

I have no love for the half breeds...Jack of all trades and suck at all of them.
IMO of course.
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interesting.
i guess if you look at it that way, then it is a 1/2-breed :D
i would venture to say that the VX has no minivan in it though!!!

in that case, i guess you have trucks and you have cars, right?
a minivan would be considered a car.

hmmm.... where does a Jeep Wrangler fall?
It's not a truck... It's not a car... it must be a 1/2-breed too?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohsoquik02 said:
dont get your chain all rusty because the reality is that your ride is a minivan on steriods, not even a good dose of steriods:D
:twofinger ok, so the vx is a minivan on steroids...
hmmm, ok, then what is a Jeep Wrangler?

hey quick, what do you drive?

·
Registered
233 Posts
joe-yamma said:
:twofinger ok, so the vx is a minivan on steroids...
hmmm, ok, then what is a Jeep Wrangler?

hey quick, what do you drive?
a jeep is a extension of ppls penis ot play in the rocks

and i drive a 02 RCSB 5.3 silverado, 88 5.0 mustang, 98 Z24, then of course my RR, F3

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ohsoquik02 said:
and i drive a 02 RCSB 5.3 silverado, 88 5.0 mustang, 98 Z24, then of course my RR, F3
:laughing: good explanation!!!

looks like your cages are safe... very clearly a truck and two cars. :twofinger

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
actually, i really liked the amigo. i thought it was similar to a jeep, but actually beefier looking. from what i have see/read, they actually weren't too bad off road.

thanks for the vote of confidence. :twofinger i love the Vehicross. i don't know how familiar you are with the development of the VX (not much i'd assume), but it's actually quite interesting.

the VX wasn't built on the same platform as any of the vehicles you see here in the US (amigo, rodeo, etc)... it is built on a similar frame to that of the 2-door Trooper that they sell in asia and europe. the frame is a full ladder-type frame and rigidity and is shown most in the vehicle weight, approx 3900 lbs!

the VX was a concpet vehicle that was turned into a limited production vehicle rather quickly. it was built mostly for rallycross type events and actually did quite well.

i'll have to find a pic of a race-fitted VX for ya.
starting to make any more sense yet? ;) :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
ohsoquik02 said:

1000rr ->extension of ppls penis to ride bikes on the street

Any 1000cc super sport is.

funny when people are hypocrites and don't even know it

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sundowners said:
1000rr ->extension of ppls penis to ride bikes on the street
Any 1000cc super sport is.
Funny when people are hypocrites and don't even know it
DAMN !!!! :laughing:
good to see you kicking some knowledge there b!!! :cool:

·
Registered
459 Posts
ohsoquik02 said:

well the truck is ok, but the mustang and the cavie :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
86 Posts
joe-yamma said:
interesting.
i guess if you look at it that way, then it is a 1/2-breed :D
i would venture to say that the VX has no minivan in it though!!!

in that case, i guess you have trucks and you have cars, right?
a minivan would be considered a car.

hmmm.... where does a Jeep Wrangler fall?
It's not a truck... It's not a car... it must be a 1/2-breed too?
Think about it your VX is on a ladder frame like a truck but has no truck bed. The main basis of any suv is to give a person the convienence of a minivan with the offroad capabilities of a 4x4 truck. The VX may have been made for rally racing but of all the VX's on the road today how many are run in rallies let alone even taken offroad. Most SUV's are never taken offroad at all, whereas I would bet more wranglers are used for offroading. I believe the jeep was originally designed for military use thereby not fitting into the halfbreed status. It was made for a specific purpose riding offroad, thats why it is very popular with enthuiasts still today. The VX is a great looking SUV which should have been produced in much larger numbers but wasn't because of the way they made the body panels(I believe I am correct in this). Personally I would choose the VX over a jeep anyday because it would fit my needs better.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
It's between the Neon and the Sunbird. They are the coolest by far. No discussion needed.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts