Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone has ever taken a loan out with lendingtree.com? They have a personal loan and they also have a auto/motorcycle loan option. I was told that taking a personal loan out with them means you wouldnt have to carry full coverage on a bike. I was wondering if the same is true if you try and take a auto/motorcycle loan out with them? Just wondering which loan would be best to try and get? I am looking at taking a $6000 loan out with them for a decent used bike to learn on..thanks!

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
bighunterjt said:
...I was told that taking a personal loan out with them means you wouldnt have to carry full coverage on a bike. I was wondering if the same is true if you try and take a auto/motorcycle loan out with them?...
Mate, if you need to take out a loan for $6000, you obviously can't afford to lose that much money.

Ergo, you need full coverage insurance. Period.

·
Registered
39 Posts
and if you are getting a bike to learn on you certainly don't need $6000! Your first bike will be crashed shortly (I know... it will) and you don't want to owe 6 g's to lendingtree since you decided to didn't need that collision insurance on your first bike. Get insurance, get a cheaper bike.

edit: and I am a hypocrit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts