Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was my second bike I owned, but this is what I used to learn high speed riding and gain experience.

If I could afford to keep two bikes, I would've kept it. Hopefully, one day I can get another SV, truly an awesome and fun-sharing bike. We has so much history and so much fun, in fact, just two days ago, I received a speeding ticket when I took it for one last ride. It was one of the best ride we had. Good-bye old friend!

LOOK how skinny it is compared to an inline 4, very light too!

I hope the new owner takes care of you and gives you a good home.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Far better to have loved and sold than to have loved and killed :D

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
what cbr is that? f4 or f4i?

On that note, I'm picking up some new bikes in the next two weeks. I'll be picking up a 2000 cbr600F4 and tomorrow, getting a wrecked 04 cbr600rr. My justification of working so much during school. What I'll have in the garage:

1994 CBR600 F2 - DD
2000 CBR600 F4 - Track bike
2004 CBR600 RR - Project bike

I refuse to get a cage. :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
Z_Fanatic said:
If I could afford to keep two bikes, I would've kept it.
Was there a single limiting factor which made you unable to afford it, like insurance, or maintinance... Or was it just too much of a bunch of small costs?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Insurance basically, it's killer for me being 21, Geico online quoted me the cheapest, $600 without collison coverage. And that's before the ticket I got recently. But I don't think Geico is the cheapest. Paying for car insurance and two bikes just wouldn't make sense, and I hardly find the time to ride, let alone keep two bikes.

·
Registered
515 Posts
sorry to hear about that, I can't wait for the day I can own mulitple vehicles and not worry about insurance as much.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I was considering a 600RR. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with Honda and I want a newer 600 so it's either that or a F4i. I'd probably get 03-04.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts