Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Sportbikeworld, eh?

Just another rider hailing from the Great White North, waiting to ride my '00 GS-500. Been riding for a number of years, and also belong to another site that is closely related to this one.

Thought I'd drop in and say a quick hello. :)

Hello.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Word.:D

Welcome, where abouts in Ontario are you from? I am from Michigan, and you are just a hop across the river from me. We sometimes will ride into Ontario, going West usually, not North. But hey, I am always looking for new roads.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
GSRider_esb said:
This is Sportbikeworld, eh?

Just another rider hailing from the Great White North, waiting to ride my '00 GS-500. Been riding for a number of years, and also belong to another site that is closely related to this one.

Thought I'd drop in and say a quick hello. :)

Hello.

Hey you hoser! I see how it is, I go and bug you on YOUR site, so that gives you the right to bug me on mine huh? :D

Oh yeah, welcome by the way......

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DocThee, I hail from southern Ontario, where the roads just start getting twisty (Anybody who's ever been to Ontario just across Detriot...from Windsor to London will know what I'm talking about). I'm about an hour from Toronto. :D

Jester, you just consider yourself lucky that I swung on by. Maybe I'll get my 18,000 post count in this thread alone ;)

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome! :hello:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts