Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
speaking of funny....I have three inches of snow up here, so I put my Christmas lights on for Easter.....:D

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you serious! :eek:

hahaha a white easter eh?

Yeah, im supposed to be at Grattan this weekend on the motorcycle. I wonder how much snow they have there being in the lake effect area LOL But hey a bad day at the track is better than any good day at work. But I dont work sAturdays so I dont know how the f'n appplies but it sounds good and all:D

·
Registered
475 Posts
almightys said:
are you serious! :eek:

Yeah, im supposed to be at Grattan this weekend on the motorcycle. I wonder how much snow they have there being in the lake effect area LOL :D
I did a track day at Grattan in the snow one April - they plowed off the track and we went out anyway...but the air temps were in the 40's I think. I don't know that you'll be as lucky with the temps. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. There's a bunch of people going...

kinda wish I was going too :crying:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fastlaneduc said:
I did a track day at Grattan in the snow one April - they plowed off the track and we went out anyway...but the air temps were in the 40's I think. I don't know that you'll be as lucky with the temps. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. There's a bunch of people going...

kinda wish I was going too :crying:
just adjust the tire pressure a bit and everything will stick alright
LOL

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yeah, we have three inches of snow up here.

I highly doubt you will be riding at Grattan today! My brother says they have these snow squalls come through too over there. Not as much on the ground... but there is some.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
four_by_ken said:
Duner!!! He said conspiracy theory!!! Conspiracy Theory!!!!

Jump on this... this is you world of make believe!!!
Your, not you....:twofinger
What is that , ebonics?:twofinger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts