Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking the night off just in case we go all the way (football and not sex, going all the way leads to childern).

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: So who is having a Superbowl party?

duessel said:
Not if you 'bang a girl in the ass'

Worked for you huh?

Hehehehehehehehe, amazing what difference an inch can make. Aim carefully next time. Hahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
262 Posts
The topic of the conversation that the two of you discuss never ceases to amaze me.:thumbs2: :twofinger

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be having a get-together either here in Pitt or at Lissa's house in Belle Vernon. Any of you heathens are welcome to come err stop by I mean there Richard.

Oh, and as usual I'll have plenty of beer and booze...go figure. Neither one of us cooks so if you want something other than Fritos make preparations.

Hey Duess! Is Duesski's open X-mas eve? I need somewhere to hit up where there are lonely girls on Friday that need "consoled" hahaha

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could go to the homeless shelters and look for chicks on Christmas Eve. Supposed to be real cold and unless they want to become bumcicles, they will fill the shelters. Promise of food,booze and a warm bed goes far with them. Atleast that is what someone told me. Hehehehehehehe

·
Registered
262 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
You could go to the homeless shelters and look for chicks on Christmas Eve. Supposed to be real cold and unless they want to become bumcicles, they will fill the shelters. Promise of food,booze and a warm bed goes far with them. Atleast that is what someone told me. Hehehehehehehe
Yea just wrachit strap them in the bed of the truck and run them thru the car wash first...Gets all the big stuff off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts