Sportbike World banner

Where will you be attending "Bike Night" this Thursday?

• Callahan's (Heidelburg)

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Quaker Steak & Lube (Cranberry)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sports Rock Cafe (Strip District)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I am not going out Thursday, I would rather stay home!

Votes: 1 4.8%

So, where is "Bike Night" at this Thursday?

11K views 48 replies 14 participants last post by  Tea Bagger 
#1 · (Edited)
Callahan's again? QS&L? SRC????

I was considering going back to Callahan's. The manager said he was going to do a "Best Sportbike" contest this Thursday, and besides we pretty much owned that place last Thursday! We had a great turn out of sportbikes and pretty much ran the cruisers out!

A bunch of us ended up at Vincent's Pizza in Greentree later that night and had a blast. We decided to do it again this week, so I will not be eating at Callahan's but will show. About a dozen of us are going for pizza again about 10:00 PM that night if anyone wants to go...

If you folks from up north are riding down to Callahan's again this week I will probably meet you up at QS&L and ride down with ya!

#9 ·
I dont know were to go. I liked callahans and it would be bice to win that sportbike trophy because you all know I have the nicest looking bike. then I would also like to go to src just to see how we are treated. dam I hate to make this decisions.

#10 ·
KLRBE said:
I dont know were to go. I liked callahans and it would be bice to win that sportbike trophy because you all know I have the nicest looking bike. then I would also like to go to src just to see how we are treated. dam I hate to make this decisions.
I figure one more week leaving SRC may make them appreciate us a bit more when we are there... maybe actually get a little better service!:cool:

#13 ·
Sports Rock

I was at Sports Rock last thurs and it was packed because of the Steeler game so they really were not affected by most people going to Callahans. The waitress that tried to screw us was still working.:wtf:

#14 ·
Re: Sports Rock

gixxer1 said:
I was at Sports Rock last thurs and it was packed because of the Steeler game so they really were not affected by most people going to Callahans. The waitress that tried to screw us was still working.:wtf:
Well, that is enough reason to stay away for me... We will see, even if I do stop by I am not eating there... not a big fan of the "side o' spit" they will be serving us!

#19 ·
QuickCoCo1 said:
hahahahhahahahhahaha
you would drive all the way to the breeze to eat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
... unless you'd like to travel a little. Good Buffalo burgers at a number of places in South Dakota, Wyoming, or Montana.:thumb: :)

#20 ·
Or hey, more for real, there's the Pike Grill in Durbin, WV. Serious burgers or all kinds of good home cookin' type meals for $5. It's down on 250 near the Va line. Another one of those accidental finds while roaming the countryside.:)

#21 ·
Re: Re: Sports Rock

o|||||||o said:
Well, that is enough reason to stay away for me... We will see, even if I do stop by I am not eating there... not a big fan of the "side o' spit" they will be serving us!
I 2nd that.....I really thought the atmosphere at Callahan's was way better and the guy running bike night went all out to make us happy. I am sold on Callahan's.....the guy even put pics up on his site.

#22 ·
Re: Re: Re: Sports Rock

UglyAngelX said:
I 2nd that.....I really thought the atmosphere at Callahan's was way better and the guy running bike night went all out to make us happy. I am sold on Callahan's.....the guy even put pics up on his site.
yes he was even giving out free shots. never got nothing for free at src except gor that free shot but you can see that anywere.

hey pete post up the web site for callahans.

#25 ·
mmmbarley said:
doesn't look like he has any of the pics from last week posted yet, but, damn, I wish I was at callahan's for that dance off. Very nice pics!!! :drool:
Let me repeat it for you...he has some pics posted on his site. Try looking around the site instead of jacking your nuts.:finger: :eek: :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.