Sportbike World banner

Where will you be attending "Bike Night" this Thursday?

• Callahan's (Heidelburg)

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Quaker Steak & Lube (Cranberry)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sports Rock Cafe (Strip District)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I am not going out Thursday, I would rather stay home!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Re: Re: Sports Rock

o|||||||o said:
Well, that is enough reason to stay away for me... We will see, even if I do stop by I am not eating there... not a big fan of the "side o' spit" they will be serving us!
I 2nd that.....I really thought the atmosphere at Callahan's was way better and the guy running bike night went all out to make us happy. I am sold on Callahan's.....the guy even put pics up on his site.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Sports Rock

UglyAngelX said:
I 2nd that.....I really thought the atmosphere at Callahan's was way better and the guy running bike night went all out to make us happy. I am sold on Callahan's.....the guy even put pics up on his site.
yes he was even giving out free shots. never got nothing for free at src except gor that free shot but you can see that anywere.

hey pete post up the web site for callahans.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
mmmbarley said:
doesn't look like he has any of the pics from last week posted yet, but, damn, I wish I was at callahan's for that dance off. Very nice pics!!! :drool:
Let me repeat it for you...he has some pics posted on his site. Try looking around the site instead of jacking your nuts.:finger: :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
473 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Let me repeat it for you...he has some pics posted on his site. Try looking around the site instead of jacking your nuts.:finger: :eek: :cool:
Then where are they jackass? :finger:

don't see them under callahan's bike night link

oh they're under bikes n babes.

That makes a whole lot of sense

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
HMMMM...maybe under bikes and babes, then 'click ' the link titled "Bikes"

1. plug in the power supply for your computer system
2. plug in the power for the monitor (the thing that looks like a television
3. push the power button, or flip the switch for power, on the PC
4. login to windows when prompted too, this may take a few minutes and the screen may appear to lock or flicker, this is normal
5. Once logged in properly, connect to your ISP of choice<<<Internet Service Provider>>>
6. Once logged in to your ISP, double 'click' with the left mouse button, for most, some may need to right click....but I am not giving directions for lefties
7. type in www.westpenncycle.com and hit enter or 'go'
8. once on the site, follow the above give hint to find the pics.:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am gonna be pumpin' it up this Thursday
I'd be up for a little of that as well.

Jeremy, I think Bull's wouldn't be a bad idea maybe for one night this year before it gets cold. I could talk to Donnie and see if he could arrange some kind of special for us.

I need directions to Callahans.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
davem521 said:
I'd be up for a little of that as well.

Jeremy, I think Bull's wouldn't be a bad idea maybe for one night this year before it gets cold. I could talk to Donnie and see if he could arrange some kind of special for us.

I need directions to Callahans.
You coming I-79?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
duessel said:
:dunno: I never get there til after 7p.m.
I will ride out with you guys...wanna meet at say 7:30?

That will give me time to go meet my bro and for us to get up there...

He will be happy to pump it up with ya duessel...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have an idea of where it is. No cool way to get there and about 45 minutes travelling. May be going and will meet you Westmoreland guys some where.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts