Sportbike World banner

Where will you be attending "Bike Night" this Thursday?

• Callahan's (Heidelburg)

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Quaker Steak & Lube (Cranberry)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Sports Rock Cafe (Strip District)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I am not going out Thursday, I would rather stay home!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Callahan's again? QS&L? SRC????

I was considering going back to Callahan's. The manager said he was going to do a "Best Sportbike" contest this Thursday, and besides we pretty much owned that place last Thursday! We had a great turn out of sportbikes and pretty much ran the cruisers out!

A bunch of us ended up at Vincent's Pizza in Greentree later that night and had a blast. We decided to do it again this week, so I will not be eating at Callahan's but will show. About a dozen of us are going for pizza again about 10:00 PM that night if anyone wants to go...

If you folks from up north are riding down to Callahan's again this week I will probably meet you up at QS&L and ride down with ya!

·
Registered
511 Posts
i'm undecided on where i'll be thrusday.

you should have posted "other" in the poll choices.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
o|||||||o said:
You gonna have the new tire on by Thursday?
Probably not. I want to, but not sure if I got funds for it. I want to get it so I can tear into some twisties.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I dont know were to go. I liked callahans and it would be bice to win that sportbike trophy because you all know I have the nicest looking bike. then I would also like to go to src just to see how we are treated. dam I hate to make this decisions.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KLRBE said:
I dont know were to go. I liked callahans and it would be bice to win that sportbike trophy because you all know I have the nicest looking bike. then I would also like to go to src just to see how we are treated. dam I hate to make this decisions.
I figure one more week leaving SRC may make them appreciate us a bit more when we are there... maybe actually get a little better service!:cool:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I figure one more week leaving SRC may make them appreciate us a bit more when we are there... maybe actually get a little better service!:cool:
If you go to SRC or Callahan's it does not matter. The owner is still making the money.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
duessel said:
If you go to SRC or Callahan's it does not matter. The owner is still making the money.
Agreed...

But the owner is never at either (at least I have yet to see him there) but the staff and managers get the point...

I am sure they missed us last Thursday...I hear it was EMPTY!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sports Rock

I was at Sports Rock last thurs and it was packed because of the Steeler game so they really were not affected by most people going to Callahans. The waitress that tried to screw us was still working.:wtf:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Sports Rock

gixxer1 said:
I was at Sports Rock last thurs and it was packed because of the Steeler game so they really were not affected by most people going to Callahans. The waitress that tried to screw us was still working.:wtf:
Well, that is enough reason to stay away for me... We will see, even if I do stop by I am not eating there... not a big fan of the "side o' spit" they will be serving us!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thursday Bike Night at Bull's in Ligonier 9pm is the place to be. Take the place over.:twofinger

·
Registered
925 Posts
I`ll be working until 9. :eek:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
The Gateway in Breezewood. They have good corned beef hash. It comes out of special cans.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
hahahahhahahahhahaha
you would drive all the way to the breeze to eat :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
... unless you'd like to travel a little. Good Buffalo burgers at a number of places in South Dakota, Wyoming, or Montana.:thumb: :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Or hey, more for real, there's the Pike Grill in Durbin, WV. Serious burgers or all kinds of good home cookin' type meals for $5. It's down on 250 near the Va line. Another one of those accidental finds while roaming the countryside.:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts