Sportbike World banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Mr. Wales said:
go to Germany dude...
Or, if you've ever had a hankering to visit Australia, head on down to the Northern Territory. Their outback highways have open speed limits. You just drive to suit the conditions.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Heh, FL doesn't have open speed limits but we do have phosphate roads which are basically no limit. Only phosphate trucks use the roads, and they are all newly paved, so you go to em after hours and let loose. Nice straight lines with little to no traffic and no cops. Just some good old red-neck country... and alot of gnats...

Sepias

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
RonCRR pulled this one out. But I have noticed several others that have been dead for 1 and 2 years back up and going... ZOMBIES!!!! AHHHH!!!!:twofinger

Sepias

·
Registered
108 Posts
26 out by royal city is a super long straight. 90 to vantage, cross the columbia, make a right on 26, top of the hill it straightens out and your good for about 20 miles until you hit royal city. royal city always has an unmarked sitting in the conaco parking lot though so slow to go through town. a buddy and me cleared from royal city to the top of the columbia canyon in just over 6 minutes about 4 years ago. watch for cayotes...not that you could do anything at that speed anyways. i wouldnt recommend ANY speeding on 90 by ellensburge. every time im through there someone is pulled over.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts