Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start something new being that this part of the forum hasnt been getting posted on lately. So.......what do you people drive as everyday drivers?? Ill be first, I have a 2002 Chevy Silverado, black w/ custom 18 centerline galaxy's, one hell of a soundsystem and everything else is stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
Black '95 Honda Civic EX w/ 17" Konig Tantrum's, 20% window tints, etc. etc. etc.

It's been a great car for the past 3 1/2 years.....I just hate it with a passion now, that's all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slip-On said:
Black '95 Honda Civic EX w/ 17" Konig Tantrum's, 20% window tints, etc. etc. etc.

It's been a great car for the past 3 1/2 years.....I just hate it with a passion now, that's all.
Knowing your primevil ways Im sure the car hates you more:twofinger .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
sisqo said:
Knowing your primevil ways Im sure the car hates you more:twofinger .
Yeah when I first got it , I was all into the import scene and thought it was 2fast and 2furious and it rulez. :rolleyes: Now I wonder why I wasted my money. I mean, Hondas are good reliable cars....I just want something bigger.

I'll get the worlds largest SUV.

"Costs me a C-note to fill up half a tank!!!" :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slip-On said:
Yeah when I first got it , I was all into the import scene and thought it was 2fast and 2furious and it rulez. :rolleyes: Now I wonder why I wasted my money. I mean, Hondas are good reliable cars....I just want something bigger.

I'll get the worlds largest SUV.

"Costs me a C-note to fill up half a tank!!!" :D
How about a Hummer? Right up your alley;) .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
I used to drive a 300zx that I just loved to dump money into.. sold it like 2 months ago and am temporarily driving an explorer :p
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
I drive a 98 mustang i got off my brother. Before I got that, i was pimpin a brown 89 ranger with rusted fenders.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jester said:
I guess that means that I did something else wrong......right?
:wtf:.......why dont you go ahead and tell all on these forums how bad you want me off this site and why? I havent personally attacked anyone, I havent done a damn thing. In light of the past events that just took place all you had to do was post something along the lines of "I believe this thread has already been posted before" or sent me a PM. Instead you do it in the most indirect smartass way you can think of......in broad view of everyone else. If you want me gone so bad......ban me.:2cents:
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
sisqo said:
I guess that means that I did something else wrong......right?
:wtf:.......why dont you go ahead and tell all on these forums how bad you want me off this site and why? I havent personally attacked anyone, I havent done a damn thing. In light of the past events that just took place all you had to do was post something along the lines of "I believe this thread has already been posted before" or sent me a PM. Instead you do it in the most indirect smartass way you can think of......in broad view of everyone else. If you want me gone so bad......ban me.:2cents:

Dude, take a chill pill bro. It's a link to another thread about the same topic, that's all. :D

You are not grounded, you don't have to go to the principal's office, it's cool, k? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sack, Tipp and Slip on....thanks for posting guys:thumb: . I thought it would be interesting to see and hear about what everyone drove and its something a little different to talk about then things that end up in heated discussions. Thanks again guys and nice rides:thumb: .
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Ooooooooooooooooooook, in that case, I drive a 94 Thunderbird. :D
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sack090 said:
I used to drive a 300zx that I just loved to dump money into.. sold it like 2 months ago and am temporarily driving an explorer :p
Dude, Harry (GA Skyline Ryder) is going to hate you for posting that pic:eek: . The old geezer does have a sweet spot you know.....and you nailed it with that luscious cherry red ZX. I cant believe you actually sold it......better have a damn good reason or I'll be forced to think you are totally insane and hate you forever:D .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jester said:
Ooooooooooooooooooook, in that case, I drive a 94 Thunderbird. :D
What's under the hood El Capetaaaan:eyebrows:?
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
sisqo said:
What's under the hood El Capetaaaan:eyebrows:?
12 inches of dangling fury! :D





But in the car, 4.6 V8 :burnout:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jester said:
12 inches of dangling fury! :D





But in the car, 4.6 V8 :burnout:
I've got NOS on 10 inches, bet you cant make the ladies uhhm.....tires squeel better than my fogger:D .

4.6.....one of the best all around motors on the market, best of both worlds. But, still cant hang with a chevy, love those 327's:twofinger .
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
sisqo said:
I've got NOS on 10 inches, bet you cant make the ladies uhhm.....tires squeel better than my fogger:D .

4.6.....one of the best all around motors on the market, best of both worlds. But, still cant hang with a chevy, love those 327's:twofinger .

Of course you need NOS on a chevy to beat a ford, DUH! :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jester said:
Of course you need NOS on a chevy to beat a ford, DUH! :twofinger
I was talking about the PIECE.........duh:twofinger . Trying to keep this thread where it originated:thumb: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
I have a 2003 Mustang GT, SRS custom ordered from Ford with a 305 hp engine. It is actually my wife's car, but she will let me drive it occasionally, talk about a thrilling ride. That thing can move.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
98 chevy metro hatchback...3 cylinder/5 speed. Not Fast OR Furious, but....
It's fun to drive, I get 50 mpg and it runs like a friggin' top. :-B
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top