Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I whored the hell out of some "other boards" downloaded some games to kick the bagger's ass on, then i cracked some passwords for some erotica sites......
WHAT YOU DO???????????

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I was havEing a killing spree on wolfenstien. I am cravEing wings though and plan to go to SRC. Thursday night. I may be takEing my wife.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tea Bagger said:
I was havEing a killing spree on wolfenstien. I am cravEing wings though and plan to go to SRC. Thursday night. I may be takEing my wife.
I get to meet the Mrs. Bagger? Is she like you?

·
Registered
425 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I get to meet the Mrs. Bagger? Is she like you?
Bill you aren't going to SRC on Thurs, are you? Well then, you will not meet Mrs. Bagger!

Teabagger we aren't going to SRC. We are trying to find another place to go. Unless you want a side of spit with your wings...

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm gonna be at Kennywood this Thursday, so I don't know if I'll even be out of there soon enough to do the bike THANG. We'll see, but if I do go out, it won't be SRC.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was considering going to QS&L Bike Night in Cranberry and rollin' down to SRC later in the evening... Don't think I will be eating there this week though....

·
Registered
425 Posts
I thought we were doing Callahans or some other places people came up with???

What the threads are deleted and people forgot we had an "incident" last week at SRC???:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I must say I checked on the site every so often in hopes of it being up and running. Robert is like a fricken drug pusher....gets you hooked then has to mess with you and take the site down. :twofinger

·
Registered
425 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
I must say I checked on the site every so often in hopes of it being up and running. Robert is like a fricken drug pusher....gets you hooked then has to mess with you and take the site down. :twofinger
"Every so often" -- I kept pulling it up every 15 mins!! It is a drug!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
R6CycleGal said:
"Every so often" -- I kept pulling it up every 15 mins!! It is a drug!
If it happens again, we will have to do a cross country naked ride and show up at Robert's home and sit in the lawn and protest him and the way he treats us:D

·
Registered
425 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
If it happens again, we will have to do a cross country naked ride and show up at Robert's home and sit in the lawn and protest him and the way he treats us:D
Bring your suntan lotion!!! :cool: It's alittle hot in Pheonix! We'd have to do it naked. We'd melt otherwise!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts