Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some money, some clothes, some German beer glasses, video game, the new George Foreman grill, Craftsman tool bag (sixpack holder for in the saddlebag) and bunch of lil crap an'nat.

I'm going try to be good this year to get more next year so I get what is in the picture....

no I ain't, fug it! Hahahahahahahahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
i gottttttt..

Front and rear Pit-bull race stands... my dad gave me a piece of paper with a check attached and paid for my Two Bros pipes (that was really awesome of him)... some work clothes and what not... the first season of ALi G on DVD (Awesome present)...

the girlfriend.... Boggled my mind... great presents...

she gave the obligatory sweater and shirt matchy deal... this awesome blanket deally i always stop in kauffmans to snuggle with cuz its so soft and nice and wonderful and would feel nice against my manhood... but, get this... New rear sets and a double bubble wind screen??? HOLY SHIT-- im all like :jawdrop: and shes all like :rolleyes: and then i was all like :love:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! your girlfriend most be making up for something she did and you don't know about. Guess I won't mention what she "gave" me for Christmas. I hope her throat isn't still sore.

Hahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
473 Posts
Bike Magazine Subscription - expensive as sheeot to subscribe to a brit mag

Front Pit-bull

Craftsman metric ratcheting wrenches

Alpine Star back protector

New drill!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Miter saw and stand
Table Saw
Cash
More cash
And more cash!!

Andthe basic stuff I get every yr. ornaments and stuff like that.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Smokes35 said:
im all like :jawdrop: and shes all like :rolleyes: and then i was all like :love:
Yure such a sap !

Man, the smileys here need updated. 40 smileys and not one of them X rated! I had more to say about you smokes, well, mostly about the GF, but I don't have any smilies to illustrate for you what I'm talking about. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
I got this box you use to learn to play guitar parts from CDs. It slows the CD down without changing pitch so that you can figure what is being played. And a bunch of little stuff. We bought a 51" HD projection TV and home theatre setup earlier in the month, so the missus and I didn't go crazy at Xmas.

I'm with Bagger on the new Norton. Here's a link to my desktop image du jour:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks to the girlfriend I have Sidi Vertigos, all brandy new Rocket track gear and more Yamaha accessories than you can shake a stick at. But then again she got a new (to her) '01 F4i.

I also got the reproduction '72 Fender Telecaster Thinline I've been drooling over all year.

Oh and Garry, thats stuff sounds sweet. I have a similar thing made by M-Audio. It's their Fastrack USB interface. I use it all the time.

Glad to see everyone made out so well. I still didn't get those 2 high class hookers I've been asking for. *sigh*

·
Registered
110 Posts
wratchit said:
I still didn't get those 2 high class hookers I've been asking for. *sigh*
How you gonna find high class when the only places you hang out at are the cheap booze, trailer trash hang outs?

Like trying to find a diamond in a shit stack!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I just read a review of the new Norton 952 in motorcyclist,they loved it,so do I.Its on my short list(along with a new ST)
I got some tools I wanted,the faster 2 disc set,a couple o computer games a nickelback cd and some small stuff.
A nice relaxed christmas for me with lots of wine ,beer and good food.:D :thumb:

·
Registered
168 Posts
wratchit said:
I also got the reproduction '72 Fender Telecaster Thinline I've been drooling over all year.

Oh and Garry, thats stuff sounds sweet. I have a similar thing made by M-Audio. It's their Fastrack USB interface. I use it all the time.
I've always wanted a Tele. I'm currently playing a G&L Legacy (Strat clone). I could see a Tele being my next guitar, but I'm out of gear slut mode these days. I need to improve my chops, not buy more toys :)

The box I got is the Tascam CD-GT1. Works OK, but the artifacts from the pitch shifting are noticeable at -16% and kinda suck at -32% and -50%. The guitar preamp part isn't too bad once you turn the distortion and effects way down. I got it to practice and learn songs during my lunch hour at work. I can always use software on my PC when jamming in my studio. I'm joining a low-key blues band as a lead guitarist. Mucho practice required.

- Garry

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fluxpuppy said:
I've always wanted a Tele. I'm currently playing a G&L Legacy (Strat clone). I could see a Tele being my next guitar, but I'm out of gear slut mode these days. I need to improve my chops, not buy more toys :)

The box I got is the Tascam CD-GT1. Works OK, but the artifacts from the pitch shifting are noticeable at -16% and kinda suck at -32% and -50%. The guitar preamp part isn't too bad once you turn the distortion and effects way down. I got it to practice and learn songs during my lunch hour at work. I can always use software on my PC when jamming in my studio. I'm joining a low-key blues band as a lead guitarist. Mucho practice required.

- Garry

So you gonna learn some Stevie Ray? How about some Muddy Waters or BB King? Howling Wolf is good shit too!

Memphis has a new bike week featuring Blues and BBQ. May have to look into it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I got a garage full of cool rides:
1. Ferrari 512BBi
2.1957 Ford Starliner Retractable
3. Ford GT concept car
4. Porsche 959
5. Dodge Tomahawk
6. Honda 929 Erion racing edition

True they are all scale models but they look nice next to the hundred or so others I already have.

Barley, I got the ratchet wrenches too. They kick ass.

Got the obligatory sweater too.

And a beard/moustache shaving kit: hmmmm hint maybe?

money, dvd's, and the coolest of all the shortbus/pontoon boat from monster garage.---------I broke it already........
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mmmbarley said:
Walmart had the 2002 line of suzuki bikes, almost bought them for myself... if only they had been 04

You would have just broke them anyhow. Hahahahahaha, I have mine, a silver daytona, black Speed Triple and an orange RS. I also have all the Ducs(916-998r), MV F4I and a Cagiva.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts