Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright boys a girls, what did you get for christmas?

I got MLB Monopoly (I'm a baseball fan), sweatshirt from my aunt and uncles clothing line (www.bluecollarclothes.com), other gifts are coming tonight.

Bought myself the new Picotte helmet, why? It's got a damn Jester on it! :twofinger

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
The wife got me a new helmet..kinda loud,lol...the Dragon model(Shoei) I guess though,with a bike with orange wheels,whats really loud? New fishing reel,(I tourniment bass fish) GPS unit,I get freakin lost the second I leave the drive way... Thats your relatives clothing ? Good stuff...here I go..more stuff!! Charlie

·
Registered
515 Posts
a shirt, cap, and if I'm not mistaken, a copy of "A Twist of the Wrist" I & II should be arriving shortly :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
Jester said:
Alright boys a girls, what did you get for christmas?

I got MLB Monopoly (I'm a baseball fan), sweatshirt from my aunt and uncles clothing line (www.bluecollarclothes.com), other gifts are coming tonight.

Bought myself the new Picotte helmet, why? It's got a damn Jester on it! :twofinger
Jester, I like the helmet! Good choice.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Jester said:
Alright boys a girls, what did you get for christmas?...
I scored pretty good this year:

Socks, handkerchief, t-shirt, aftershave, gardening book, chip 'n' dip tray, set of flash chopsticks with a table runner, crockery cooking dish, s/s mixing bowls (yeah, I love kitchen stuff!), bottle of home-made sugar-coated peanuts, musical Coca-cola candy tin (I collect a bit of Coke stuff), bottle of Turkey, SIX LITRES of port direct from the winery (gotta love my folks!!!!), department store gift voucher and my Dad gave me his scroll saw.

I think that's all. :D

Jester, that's a sweet helmet!

·
Registered
980 Posts
I got about 4 packs of socks, which I was in dire need of, 4 pairs of pants, and some other clothes, the most notable entry was a carhart jacket my dad got me.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
A home cooked Xmas dinner & a small box of chocolates. I gave this family, the wife, a credit card of $50.00 & her husband 150 pieces of NEW 45ACP brass along with 100 pieces of new 44 Magnum brass.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Stuff worth mentioning:

New DeWalt drill/drill bits
150 piece craftsman tool set including metric and american wrenches and sockets
Dart board with non-gay metal pointed darts. No round tip bullshit.
Socks. Always need socks.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Being such a loner I tend to buy whatever I feel I want, if I have the money, or need at any time of the year.

Did that when my parents were alive & they to liked my idea that I started way back in '52 & did the same themselves. Not that we were rich, but more accomidating & sensible to all of us. If my Dad had his eye some tool & found it going on sale in October then what better time to buy?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Pants, shirts, socks from my wife.

Rod and Reel from my folks.

Two Brothers slip on from the kids (wife). My boys are 2 and 7 so I think she had a hand in it.

Got my oldest son new fairings for his pocket bike and a set of decals to make it look like my R1, only they say R .49, but they didn't make it on time. So he'll just get a New Years present too. Got him some bar ends and frame sliders to help keep this set in decent shape. Got some old pics in my gallery of him riding on it...will post new ones once I get it rebuilt.

Happy New Year Everyone.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
I got a bunch of odds and ends. But the best thing was my mom and brother went in and bought me a 3-chest 12 drawer craftsman tool chest. The kicker a 300 piece tool set. Yeah baby!!!!

This chick I'm dating got me an autographed Neil Hodgson and Loris Capirossi autographed pictures. Fuck if I know if they are real, but they will look really cool in my den.:D

·
Registered
746 Posts
The G/F made me a little $ bank for my exhaust and put in 100 bucks. I'm saving up for the lazer extreme duals for the RR. Uh, a gift certificate to my tattoo shop, couple of shirts, cologne, sirius radio for the cage and home, some other shit you don't care to read about.

B-days Dec. 31st so I might get enough money for the exhaust.... I always get screwed on my b-day cause it's so close to x-mas. So we'll see.

-M-

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi Tippmann-

How do rounded darts stick into a dartboard? Don't they need to be pointy by definition? :confused:

~ Blue Jays ~
No, they make these dart boards now that are plastic and have about a million small holes in them. Then you throw a plastic tipped dart and it finds it's way into one of the holes on the board.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I like how most of us get socks:)

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Tippmann said:
I like how most of us get socks:)
My mother-in-law-to-be wanted to make sure I had some black socks for the wedding. Thoughtful, hey?

Duessel, my "Lonely Sock" doesn't live at the bottom of the bed, she lies beside me. :twofinger

1 - 20 of 22 Posts