Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Congrats Pat. I am glad to see that you were able to find a ride and get it home before the rain forecasted to be here for the rest of the week.

Looks good...:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, gents. the power is amazing and I haven't even touched it up beyond 8k. almost wheelied by accident. :drool:

·
Registered
925 Posts
mmmbarley said:
It looks good. But I'll see how the brightly colored bike keeps the cagers off my ass.
Don`t expect it to help to much. The 500 was yellow, and loud, and I can`t count how many times I almost got run off the road... it actually seems to happen less now that I have the gix, and its all black. My conclusion is to just ride like you`re gonna get run off the road, and pay attention to the cars, you can usually tell when they`re going to act stupid, then you don`t have to worry about what color your bike or clothes are.:eek: :2cents:

·
Registered
21 Posts
The colour of my skin, when I happen to wear my clear shield also seems helps to make people notice me and stay away while riding through some of the smaller townships.:huh:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wantanaprilia said:
Don`t expect it to help to much. The 500 was yellow, and loud, and I can`t count how many times I almost got run off the road... it actually seems to happen less now that I have the gix, and its all black. My conclusion is to just ride like you`re gonna get run off the road, and pay attention to the cars, you can usually tell when they`re going to act stupid, then you don`t have to worry about what color your bike or clothes are.:eek: :2cents:
I was more concerned with getting rear ended again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts