Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously dragging ass today. Did anyone else need a second (third) cup of coffee to get going this morning? I don't know if it's the weather or what but I really can't get motivated to do anything beyond the basics. I honestly just wanted to stay under the covers and let the kids stay home from school!:laughing: When we left this morning it was only 43 degrees! Brrrr!

Not too long from now we'll be scraping ice off the windows, putting our seat warmers on and driving with all those people going 2 mph in a dusting of snow making us late for work. :crying:

Jen

·
Registered
526 Posts
snow already

its already dropped snow on and off out here, but its going to be in the 80's this weekend so time for a nice long ride. I think its drag a** day every where cause nobody in my house was getting up and out either.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jjkGURU said:
i like snow... :twofinger
Ha! Yeah, to play in...making snowmen with the kids or having a snowball fight...or for you to play with your toys! Not to plow or drive in!;)

Jen

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
It was down to 37 here last night, and it was rough going getting out of bed this morning! spicersh and I were thinking about firing up the furnace last night, but it's going to be 80* here tomorrow, so no point.

Gotta love the midwest... if you hate the weather, wait five minutes, it'll change. :rolleyes:

I did give in to temptation and placed a big ass Gevalia order this morning, with the cold weather about to move in, at least my tastebuds will be warm and happy. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Brrrr, it was only 31 degrees here yesterday.

Oh... hang on... that's 31 degrees CELCIUS (88F)!!! :twofinger

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeremichi said:
Well your problem is that you are drinking coffee and not Monster Energy drink's.
www.monsterenergy.com
i drink at least two everyday.

I actually don't drink coffee. Can't stand it. But, I didn't want to say that I started off my day with a Mt Dew this morning.....LOL

Monster drinks...like a Red Bull equivilant?

Jen

·
Registered
264 Posts
cookeetree said:
Brrrr, it was only 31 degrees here yesterday.

Oh... hang on... that's 31 degrees CELCIUS (88F)!!! :twofinger

I hope your fuggin icecream melts!:twofinger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts