Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ninja250F18 said:
Damn bro, how in the hell did that happen:crying:
Gratiot cruise. I wasn't looking where I should have and when I did I didn't have time to stop:crying: My fault I even have the ticket to prove it:( I only carry basic insurance so I get to pay the bill to fix it too:( Just lucky I guess:rolleyes:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey buddy, sucks about the car. That thing is freaking cursed. I don't think you should have got a ticket though..........

Didn't you tell the cop you couldn't see over the steering wheel? That's not your fault!! :twofinger

Anytime you wanna get out and enjoy some of the summer, you can take my bike if you'd like. Melissa and I are going to be gone the 12th thru the 15th if you want to swing by and get it. :D Let me know. Lata.............

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JesterRR said:
Hey buddy, sucks about the car. That thing is freaking cursed. I don't think you should have got a ticket though..........

Didn't you tell the cop you couldn't see over the steering wheel? That's not your fault!! :twofinger

Anytime you wanna get out and enjoy some of the summer, you can take my bike if you'd like. Melissa and I are going to be gone the 12th thru the 15th if you want to swing by and get it. :D Let me know. Lata.............
LOL Now I see why I didn't miss ya:twofinger I wish I would have thought of that at the time it may have worked. I agree about the curse on the car. It's been fighting me the whole time this time around. Thanks for the bike offer but I'll just ride the fiddy for now. So whats been going on? I don't use AIM anymore so thats why I never see you on line anymore. We need go golf this summer. OH and I'm going to need that $$ again:eek: I need to start looking for parts sometime next week. I'm tapped out of $$ too:mad: That car has nickeled and dimed me to death this year. Have a good trip and give me a call some time.

Peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts