Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of my buds have migrated over here from the crash. Sign in if you've moved, just so I can keep up! Claybfusa here if you haven't already guessed that one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
I am in here from time to time. I am surfing around a bunch of different sites right now. I'm not quite sure where my new home is gonna be yet. Hopefully, I wont have to find a new home but we all have to remember that SBN was a hobby for WK and he has been working like a dog to keep it up for us. My thats to you WK, You built us a home where we could all hang out and make new friends, and if it has to go away due to recent problems then thats alright. We will always have the memories. Good luck Bro...

I'm sure these guys over here at SBW won't mind us hangin out in their neighborhood. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
checking in.

ever since jared passed on and robert sent his sympathy for our lost one i have been lurking around here and there. as soon as sportbikes.net get's going again i will still hang around just the same.

this place rock's. this site (my opinion) is a very close second to to sportbikes.net.



a.k.a. smartass#1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
741 Posts
Re: checking in.

wicked f3 said:
this place rock's. this site (my opinion) is a very close second to to sportbikes.net.



a.k.a. smartass#1
This site DOES rock... But I think they're at least tied with SBW ju-u-u-u-st a little in the lead!!!! ;) j/k
I have to be faithful... This is my first sportbike site!! I have to be loyal! :) :D :cool: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Well, I've been a member here for about 2 years now, but am also a loyal member of SBN for people who know me!;) Notice ye old name!!:D
<----------------

I get around a bit!:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Yo guys, da weasel here,
well if there's anything good about this whole mess it's that i found this site, maybe i can find some local guys to ride with :p
anyone anyone?
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Weasel, do you have any pics of your bike you can share? I used to have a '94 VFR and I'm curious to see what the AirTech bodywork looks like on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Pete said:
Weasel, do you have any pics of your bike you can share? I used to have a '94 VFR and I'm curious to see what the AirTech bodywork looks like on it.
Hey Pete,
well oddly enough, i can't access my home page right now, i recently upgraded my "internet explorer" to 5.5 & now i can't get to a lot of sites,

i have the mids with lowers on the bike right now, it's one piece & i like it a lot,

the upper came without the headlights cut out, so i'm either gonna save it for the track or sell it,

i painted the mids & uppers black & kept the piece between the headlights red, i think it looks cool :)
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
VFRWEASEL said:
Hey Pete,
well oddly enough, i can't access my home page right now, i recently upgraded my "internet explorer" to 5.5 & now i can't get to a lot of sites,

i have the mids with lowers on the bike right now, it's one piece & i like it a lot,

the upper came without the headlights cut out, so i'm either gonna save it for the track or sell it,

i painted the mids & uppers black & kept the piece between the headlights red, i think it looks cool :)
That's cool, Weasel, when you get a chance, though, I'd like to see it. It sounds sweet.

Mindless ramble: While I had my VFR, I looked high and low for an aftermarket/custom tail section that didn't have integrated rear turn signals, to update the look, but never found anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad to see familiar names around. Let's just hope that WK can get this new idea up and running. Thanx for the help from you fellas here at SBW, we appreciate it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Im lost! I keep wandering around looking for my home but its not there. Maybe I should move out of this mobile home and get a more stationary place. WAIT! that wasnt a mobile home! THOSE BASTARDS! :confused:
Oh what shall I do without SBN. Im so lost without it. Ive been searching around for a good hotel to crash in but theyre not the same. :(
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top