Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is Shannon. I live in Sacramento, Ca. I am 29 years old and ride a 1987 Kawasaki Ninja 1000R. It has 2200 miles on it, and is still in the condition it was when it came off the showroom floor. I have been looking for a Sportbike web site where I could meet some kick ass people!! Looks like you guy's have a little bit of everything on here!! Nice Web Site!!
:hello:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,447 Posts
An '87 with 2200 miles?! Damn, girl, get out there and ride! :eek:

This is the best bike site on the web, period. Glad you found us! :thumbs2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!! I have not had the bike that long. We have a few other toys in the garage that need attention too so I am trying to keep the miles on my 87 low. Thats my baby.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Welcome to the site, and thanks for sharing the pictures of the fleet. Very nice, I remember almost buying that same bike back in '97. Still packs a punch in the motor department for sure! My wife has an '05 250 we're about to let go, but I've always been a Kawi fan. Even have a Scott Russell ballcap I break out on occasion, but trying to keep it in better shape than it's namesake.

Anyways, good to see someone from Sacramento round here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Well I guess I dated myself there just a bit. But thanks for compliment comparing me to Smitty!:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DT996 said:
Welcome to the site, and thanks for sharing the pictures of the fleet. Very nice, I remember almost buying that same bike back in '97. Still packs a punch in the motor department for sure! My wife has an '05 250 we're about to let go, but I've always been a Kawi fan. Even have a Scott Russell ballcap I break out on occasion, but trying to keep it in better shape than it's namesake.

Anyways, good to see someone from Sacramento round here!
Thanks for the welcome DT!! I'm really glad I fould this site. I have been looking for a board like this for a while.

and Yeah, it may be an old girl, but she still runs like a spanked ape! :burnout:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Nice looking bike. :cheers:
 

·
Strength and Honor
Joined
·
6,143 Posts
CaNinjaChick said:
Thanks!! I have not had the bike that long. We have a few other toys in the garage that need attention too so I am trying to keep the miles on my 87 low. Thats my baby.
Oh I can see how tough it is trying to decide which among those to ride each day :rolleyes: :twofinger Beautiful fleet, do you keep it all indoors?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kanwisch said:
Oh I can see how tough it is trying to decide which among those to ride each day :rolleyes: :twofinger Beautiful fleet, do you keep it all indoors?
Hell yeah! Garage has been cleaned up, carpeted and everyone has their own little spot to sleep at nite! :)
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top