Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.. i live in diamond bar.. and i have 97 gs500 and i did my oil change on it.. but i messed up one of my threads for the oil filter case cover... and i need to get it fixed... i believe i need to get it rethreaded... but i dont know of any good shops around my area... so far i got a quote for about $75... anyone know of any shops that wont rip me off and do a good job?.. or if they know how to fix this problem?:confused:

·
Registered
85 Posts
97gs500 said:
hey guys.. i live in diamond bar.. and i have 97 gs500 and i did my oil change on it.. but i messed up one of my threads for the oil filter case cover... and i need to get it fixed... i believe i need to get it rethreaded... but i dont know of any good shops around my area... so far i got a quote for about $75... anyone know of any shops that wont rip me off and do a good job?.. or if they know how to fix this problem?:confused:

I took my GS1000 to a place in Long Beach and they did an excellent job on my forks. It did cost as much I a thought, I don’t have they card on me but they where called “Cycle” some thing, the card had Suzuki on it in red.
I know what your thinking “you took your bike to a shop and you forgot the name if it”. That why I get there card, the there card is at my house and I am in Iraq. If you real need the name I can have some one go to my house and give me there name to give to you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I didn’t crash it, my dad did. FYI

·
Registered
2 Posts
I take my bike to Long Beach motorsports and they do great work. They charge about $60-65 an hour in labor and I haven't had any problems with them yet. Thier number is(562)427-2779.

·
Registered
604 Posts
SoCal Riders.com

Hey....check out socalriders.com......when I lived out in San Diego, I got alot of useful links from this site!;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts